• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Have you ever killed another human being (and other less/more horrible things)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Shanadeus said:
Ah well, I guess it was too much to ask for a serious discussion.

Is this a thought that you actually just had? You asked a message board if they have killed anyone.

Really?

Boogie

Shanadeus said:

A serious discussion where people admit to, and describe their actions of snuffing out the lives of other human beings just to entertain your whims on a Saturday evening?

gtfo

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Shanadeus said:
Kick it off then, sir. What horrible thing are you either hoping to confess or relate to in this thread?

Since, y'know, it's a discussion and all.

Boogie

Medalion said:
Are you a cop? Finding it hard to chase down suspects, so post on GAF and get people to confess? :lol

I haven't seen him at any of the secret GAF meetings.

Besides, he sternly asked Detective GAF not to intervene.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i once chased a girl doing cartwheels in a skirt in the hopes of seeing her vagina.
i had not anticipated underwear.

Shanadeus

Banned
Boogie said:
A serious discussion where people admit to, and describe their actions of snuffing out the lives of other human beings just to entertain your whims on a Saturday evening?

shut the fuck up.
Anonymity can make for a good discussion on serious matters, it just wasn't the case this time.

Don't like it?
Let the thread die then, I will unless someone post something serious.

kIdMuScLe

An old lady collapsed to the floor while waiting for my number to called at the DMV. I was like 5 ft away from her and i didnt noticed that she was there in the floor as i was too busy playin on my DS. Wierd part was that everyone was business as usual and walking around her as she was being tended by the paramedics. =/

Are you the same guy that asked if there were gaffers in iraq or afghanistan because he had to write a paper or something?

Edit: No it was Teh Hamburglar

Boogie

Shanadeus said:
Anonymity can make for a good discussion on serious matters, it just wasn't the case this time.

I'm no computer whiz, but :lol @ assumed anonymity on a message board.

I know for a fact of individuals (mentally unstable, however, and their claims were unfounded) who were investigated for their boasts of committing homicides on message boards.

Salsa

Well i helped to slaughter a cow with some of my dad´s friends (assholes) when we lived out in the country (well.. "campo", we call it here). Profesional stuff of course, that was their work, and its just another lifestyle, all of their kids had done it, held a cow´s heart, etc. Whatever, disgusting stuff, they talked me into it when i was little and it was a pretty shocking experience, nightmares for weeks. I know its not killing a man (yeah i doubt this thread would turn into a serious discussion about that), but i definetly regret it, specially since most of my friends are vegetarians and i totally respect them.

I wonder if this thread will get locked? When I read the topic title I thought this was some sort of poorly planned attempt at getting people to admit to murders.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
6490_17_full.jpg

Worst thread ever!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
I shot a Blue Jay point blank with a BB gun when I was a kid. I really don't know what possesed me to do it. The thought still haunts me to this day.

Boogie

lightless_shado said:
I wonder if this thread will get locked? When I read the topic title I thought this was some sort of poorly planned attempt at getting people to admit to murders.

well, certain members have been rewarded for admitting to repeated assaults, break and enter and theft from dwelling houses, and drunk driving, so I can see where the OP might have thought that this thread was a good idea.

Medalion

Banned
Tears For Fears said:
The only thing Tears For Fears has killed, was some badass chicken fingers I got from the Pizza place today. Man, they sure were good.
Shout...shout...let it all out... these are things you could do without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom