• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Have you ever killed another human being (and other less/more horrible things)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
ZephyrFate said:
Well, after that topic about people willfully wanting to kill a child molester instead of being smart, I'm waiting for some of those same people to admit to this.

well we have to first witness a child predator raping a child in front of our eyes. Pretty sure not many of us have experienced that, but when I do I'll be sure to come back into this thread to divulge the slaughter I committed.

Pedo-defense GAF is just a bunch of closet pedophiles anyway, so, comments like yours... it's all projection.

Amir0x said:
well we have to first witness a child predator raping a child in front of our eyes. Pretty sure not many of us have experienced that, but when I do I'll be sure to come back into this thread to divulge the slaughter I committed.

Pedo-defense GAF is just a bunch of closet pedophiles anyway, so, comments like yours... it's all projection.
Hahaha, okay, yeah, you've totally nailed me.

Murder-defense GAF is just a bunch of closet serial murderers, anyway, so, yadda yadda yadda. Believe me, you can't look any less logical than you already are.

Boogie

ZephyrFate said:
Believe me, you can't look any less logical than you already are.

see also: mother-assault GAF, repeated street-fighting GAF, home-invasion and theft from thereof GAF, and drunk driving-GAF.

Boogie said:
see also: mother-assault GAF, repeated street-fighting GAF, home-invasion and theft from thereof GAF, and drunk driving-GAF.
Repeated street-fighting GAF is my favorite GAF -- it gives me Docpan's wonderful threads. :)

i've been in a few surgeries that resulted in the person dying, so i guess that's kind of close...though they were all probably going to die soon anyway

Boogie

bggrthnjsus said:
i've been in a few surgeries that resulted in the person dying, so i guess that's kind of close...though they were all probably going to die soon anyway

Wow, that's gotta be rough, nonetheless.

Amir0x

Banned
bggrthnjsus said:

you caused the deaths by your negligence or...?

Yeah I've been at the scene where people have died a few times, but none of it was my fault. There was this real bad car accident in Virginia when I was going to Williamsburg that happened right in front of me (she hit a truck), and I pulled over to try to help the lady. But it looked bad before I got out, and when I got to the car all I saw was her head smashed in the steering wheel. It was obvious she was dead. It was really disturbing.

Roto13

I have a second cousin or something who raped and killed a girl. She was 12 or 13 or something. He's in jail already.

Shanadeus

Banned
bggrthnjsus said:
I believe that you get used to it after a while?
Sounds pretty awful anyway, doesn't matter how good of a surgeon you are - some people will still die under surgery.

besada

Banned
I saw a friend get shot to death in front of me. My boss killed someone, although it was not intentional. He was driving on the highway in Houston when a guy threw himself in front of his van. Killed the guy instantly. Fucked up my friend for a long time. Now if he even sees one of those near-miss car accidents on youtube he gets very anxious and upset.

Saw a buddy shot dead too. Point black shot to the chest, instantly died. Good guy, was trying to intervene in some young boy pistol whipping a girl.

I remember threads like this over in the old Ogrish forums. People admiting to hit and runs and such, I always thought it was BS.

Ezalc

I've choked a chicken on a number of occasions. In the morning, on the bus, in the bathroom, on my couch. Good times, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom