• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ettxmf.jpg

3213992_600.jpg

3791397_600.jpg

And a funny:

3791419_600.jpg

judhudson said:
Nothing but the finest cat food for her, I swear! :lol

Psh, second shelf I bet. :p

I actually have two cats, but one is an adopted outdoor cat. His name is Bagheera, he's a stray that started sleeping in our front yard under the bench. I made him a little shelter out of my old dog cage, because he doesn't like being inside with our four dogs. I'll post a picture of him when I can find my camera.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
What I love about cats is that you find them sitting somewhere stupid, and that have a look on their face that says "What?! How dare you smile at me!!" My old cat (RIP) was just like this. She always looked so indignant; I loved her for it, the snooty bitch :D

My cat Cassie, she's 20 years old and the most vocal and friendly cat i've ever encountered - she just craves company and can't bare to be left alone, if we're out she'll go and bother my neighbours :) I'll be really sad when she's gone as she's been there for all of my adult life, but as she has a host of medical problems (irregular heart beat & epilepsy, which also caused her to go deaf after a fit) I won't be suprised when she does go and can only pray it'll be peaceful, she's had a great run;

Photo0406.jpg

More recent photo;

IMG_0038.jpg

This was my neighbours cat Muffin - his wife passed away a while back and he was stuck with 3 cats he didn't really care for, I guess Muffin needed a bit more attention as she slowly began moving into our house a few years back. Unfourtunatly she died near the end of last year, an abscess burst in her mouth and became infected before we could get her to the vet. She was a crazy cat with a streak of the wild, I don't think she ever was truly domesticated, but I miss her all the same;

Photo0364-1.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I'm sure I've posted these before in a similar thread, top is the most recent.

And that's a beautiful cat Angry Grimace. :D

lilyporch.jpg

lily1.jpg

img1118.jpg

img1678.jpg

scooter.jpg

xelios said:
I'm sure I've posted these before in a similar thread, top is the most recent.

And that's a beautiful cat Angry Grimace. :D

lily1.jpg

This looks like a baby pic of a cute kitty before it goes truly evil.

Hootie

2akeqer.jpg

Someone on GAF posted this pic of Guapo awhile ago...whose is it? This is seriously the most awesome cat in the world.

phalestine

aka iby.h
Hootie said:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2akeqer.jpg[IMG]

Someone on GAF posted this pic of Guapo awhile ago...whose is it? This is seriously the most awesome cat in the world.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, so cute. Who ever the owner is, post more pics!

Hootie said:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2akeqer.jpg[IMG]

Someone on GAF posted this pic of Guapo awhile ago...whose is it? This is seriously the most awesome cat in the world.[/QUOTE]

This cat is awesome.
Need more pics of it.

Socreges

Banned
Milk Lizard said:
ahahaha
peacebyanymeans said:
This was taken during Christmas. But, here's my cat Olive

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/4331009890_57f201be49_b.jpg[IMG]

She's fat (and awesome).[/QUOTE]Looks like a carbon copy of my cat Puppy who died several years ago. The white neck and chest, even.

Magni

oscar.jpg

The last time I ever saw him, he'd spent a week straight in my dying grandmother's room..

I'll post pics of my real cat once I take them next time I go home.

LogicStep

Is there any way to get rid of allergies? I have a crazy allergy to cats and I would love to have a cat but I just can't handle it. =(

Galileo, my best buddy:

4232605872_822ae56aae_b.jpg

When he's really happy to see you, he climbs on your shoulders:

4232615062_b0185698a0_b.jpg

Getting ready to run for president:

16648_212529798493_666768493_3233122_8034420_n.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
deathsight580 said:
Is there any way to get rid of allergies? I have a crazy allergy to cats and I would love to have a cat but I just can't handle it. =(
http://www.allerca.com/
LIFESTYLE PETS has produced the world’s first scientifically-proven hypoallergenic cats and dogs. A double-blind study conducted by world renowned UCLA allergist Dr. Sheldon Spector confirmed that none of the human subjects exposed to the ALLERCA GD cats reacted in any way. This section provides more information on why the ALLERCA GD kitten or a JABARI GD puppy are the ideal companions for people with feline or canine allergies.

They are $6,000, so better start saving :lol

Angry Grimace

deathsight580 said:
ROFL :lol :lol

That's one expensive cat.
The amount of hair it produces is irrelevant, because feline allergens are secreted in cat's saliva. Cats tend to lick themselves to groom, and even hairless ones have this behavior, which is why cat dander causes allergies.

Pretty much only genetically modified ones that cost six grand don't have those genes. I suggest a dog. Or a snake.

Neverfade

Here my cat Porch as some might know from this thread.

Sleeping:

porchx3.jpg

He loves any sort of rug, and the crawling under thereof:

porchx1.jpg

And this one is kinda blurry, but too hilarious not to post. Macro material here:

porchx2.jpg

This is Jeff. When we first brought him home, he was weighing in at around 30lbs.
nexeo2.jpg

This is him now. He needs a collar of shame, but the vets didn't have any his size, so we had to buy him baby shirts.
3463ib4.jpg

He is the master of looking grumpy in all of his pictures, but he really only gets grumpy when the vets wake him up from his nap.

Poor quality image of him sleeping on my dirty laundry.
xfdeyv.jpg

Maklershed said:
Is there a reason you have a can of spaghetti-o's sitting on the floor?
It was for a size comparison. Most people just assume he's going to eat it. :lol

judhudson said:
Perhaps its to cover a stain from cat puke? LMAO :lol
Sadly no, those stains, while no longer very visible, are by powder room where his crapper is.

After that incident, we debated renaming him Mr. Creosote.

Top Bottom