• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

luiztfc said:
pCWFo.jpg

OMGIWANTIT.

comedian

Here's michoui ( the resemblance to Méchoui which means barbecue in arabic was a surprise).

x9dkw.jpg

She was a street cat found outside an animal clinic we found when we were neutering the cat we had just got from a shelter (Spain). Her left eye is infected and she can't see anything through it, also she has some kind of illness that stooped her growth so she's kind of small.... Also, we moved her to England with us and her nose is almost constantly runny. But she's still the best cat ever :)

Forsete

Hahah, Romeo.

abracadaver: Cats just looove the sun. :)

PRcRd.jpg

My cat likes to hunt the reflection that my wristwatch makes in the sun, here she is observing.
6CpHn.jpg

S. L.

Forsete said:
Hahah, Romeo.

abracadaver: Cats just looove the sun. :)

http://i.imgur.com/PRcRd.jpg[IMG]

My cat likes to hunt the reflection that my wristwatch makes in the sun, here she is observing.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6CpHn.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
these are some great shots

OatmealMu

Found -- or rather heard -- a cat that would go from one end of the yard to the other, meowing all the way. I have a soft spot for animals, and winter was coming, so I decided to catch him. I finally caught sight of him outside one night, and proceeded to throw wet cat food near him. He eventually equated me with food, as each night I was able to inch closer and closer. After about a week of this, he suddenly walked up and rubbed on me -- even let me pick him up. He didn't have a collar, was covered in fleas, and none of the neighbors recognized him.

While figuring out what to do with the furball, he got hit by a car a few days after I'd gained his trust. While he lost a leg...

0yRe1.jpg

He gained a home.

RpB4E.jpg

Renoir

I knw this is a pic thread, but I need help..
My cat rocky isn't peeing in her box regularly. I keep reading about hormones... that she's a cat and she do what she wants... maybe she's mad and she pee to get revenge...

The thing is I had several cats b4 and I haven't had this problem b4.
What should I do?

Will post pic when I get home.

OatmealMu said:
Found -- or rather heard -- a cat that would go from one end of the yard to the other, meowing all the way. I have a soft spot for animals, and winter was coming, so I decided to catch him. I finally caught sight of him outside one night, and proceeded to throw wet cat food near him. He eventually equated me with food, as each night I was able to inch closer and closer. After about a week of this, he suddenly walked up and rubbed on me -- even let me pick him up. He didn't have a collar, was covered in fleas, and none of the neighbors recognized him.

While figuring out what to do with the furball, he got hit by a car a few days after I'd gained his trust. While he lost a leg...

http://i.imgur.com/0yRe1.jpg

He gained a home.

http://i.imgur.com/RpB4E.jpg
Aw man, you got me all misty eyed. He's lucky to have a home now. :) You did good.

He's cute! :D Can he walk yet, or is he still trying to gain balance? What shall be his name?

OatmealMu

FunkyPajamas said:
Aw man, you got me all misty eyed. He's lucky to have a home now. :) You did good.

He's cute! :D Can he walk yet, or is he still trying to gain balance? What shall be his name?

This all happened in late 2009. It took a few months for him to regain his balance, but now he hops around like a rabbit. What really took a hit was his jumping ability. I put platforms on each side of my bed for him to jump up. Then again, sometimes he scales the sheets like Wolverine... *SNIKT*

And his name is Indy.

Schrade

OatmealMu said:

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/0yRe1.jpg[/IMG]

He gained a home.

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/RpB4E.jpg[/IMG]
Dude, you are a champ. That cat is lucky.

Got all misty-eyed here too.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is VelociaLume, she's about 9 months old.
PPTje.jpg

OatmealMu said:
This all happened in late 2009. It took a few months for him to regain his balance, but now he hops around like a rabbit. What really took a hit was his jumping ability. I put platforms on each side of my bed for him to jump up. Then again, sometimes he scales the sheets like Wolverine... *SNIKT*

And his name is Indy.
Glad to know he's doing good. Awesome name :D
oracrest said:
Hahaha, so cute. SQUEEEE! :D

Ribbon

OatmealMu said:

He gained a home.

You rock.

OatmealMu said:

He gained a home.
Inanna said:
Best thread on NeoGAF! :D

Indeed.

Yeah Oatmeal, you are a stand up dude.

Here's my boyfriend's cat Alfie:

eba04i.jpg

Watching Alfie and my cat Galileo get used to each other is really funny. I have to say, I'm really impressed by how tough Alfie is. He's half the size of Galileo and declawed, but he won't take any shit. The other morning Galileo was sitting on my bed when Alfie ran in the room, jumped on the bed and pimp slapped Galileo and then ran out of the room before either of us could react. It was super funny, although Galileo didn't think so.

wVUXg.jpg

this is ben. ben is currently halfway across the world since I graduated from international school in Thailand and am now attending university in Washington. I miss him a lot :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
VelociaLume is resting after a day of... laying in the sun.

S5ccZ.jpg

xlxsS.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
xelios said:

My body is ready

OatmealMu said:

Have to applaud you for this. A wonderful thing your doing taking in that poor cat.

G-Fex

Well I got the little kittens that belong to my late female cat Belle (RIP)

They don't seem that scared of me this time.
281RLl.jpg

IgR1xl.jpg

I feel so sad cause they look just like their mom

Max
000_0001.jpg

Moos
000_0002.jpg

Playing
100_0605.jpg

Chillin'
100_0849.jpg
100_0848.jpg

But that was a few years ago.

Max now
P1000103.JPG

Moos now
P1000095.JPG

And the ever present Pluis
P1000123.JPG

P1000120.JPG

He has quite a past. Visible on the photo is extra cartilage growth in his left leg due to a complicated fracture some 10 years ago with quite an expensive operation as a result.
Ears are trimmed because of cancer.
Few years ago he came home with broken ribs and a disconnected sternum. Vet said to let it heal naturally but you can still feel a bulge there.
Oh and he is deaf, resulting in him being anti-social towards other cats and chasing dogs.

PkH8h.png

Delilah and Oreo.

I made a thread about Delilah and how we took her in after a neighbor abandoned her when she was a baby (hell, she's still a baby). Oreo is my aunt's cat. She was in the middle of a divorce and was going to give him away so my fiancee and I decided to take him in. He's well versed in being a housecat. Delilah, however, is a little ball of mischief.

142bs60.jpg

A temporary peace accord between Galileo and Alfie. Just when I think I've figured out which one is more of a bully, the other will be a huge jerk. They are pretty funny together though.

thebeeks

Banned
Zammi loves Scribblenauts
JhNVa.jpg

Zammi the Sphinx
kTNKC.jpg

Zammi enjoying getting orange and white hairs all over a freshly-vacuumed rug, clearly hat-related revenge.
NVEmT.jpg

Not really a picture but a video of a really cute cat I recently rescued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JCybXS3MJc

She has an infection on her eye, so it's like six times bigger than normal. We are treating her with antibiotic drops and painkillers while we try to find her a home. The Vet said she'll lose the vision of her left eye (and maybe the eyeball too), no one seems to want a cute pirate kitten :(

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
PhoncipleBone said:
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230021_10150610562540118_646865117_18444771_2717106_n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225886_10150610564055118_646865117_18444785_4552503_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:lol

PjotrStroganov said:

Do all black cats get that white patch under their chin? Mine is starting to go grey in other places

Oh, and he has stopped eating kitten food. He is only 10 months but weights just about 5KG and he isn't fat at all. He hasn't eaten the food I laid out for him in the past 48-hours, but keeps just drinking his milk. So I gave him some aldult food today and he wolfed it down. So I will test later wiht kitten food and see if he shys off it. We'll keep all the kitten for as baby number 2 is coming in the next month or so :)

He is my man now, no wonder he is tired of kitten food!

Fonzella

f2863dd2de0147ecb95038815c1b44bb_6.jpg

Mecha_Infantry said:
Do all black cats get that white patch under their chin? Mine is starting to go grey in other places

Oh, and he has stopped eating kitten food. He is only 10 months but weights just about 5KG and he isn't fat at all. He hasn't eaten the food I laid out for him in the past 48-hours, but keeps just drinking his milk. So I gave him some aldult food today and he wolfed it down. So I will test later wiht kitten food and see if he shys off it. We'll keep all the kitten for as baby number 2 is coming in the next month or so :)

He is my man now, no wonder he is tired of kitten food!

Fonzella

f2863dd2de0147ecb95038815c1b44bb_6.jpg

I've never seen a cat that is truly black. Ours catches birds and mice but he doesn't know what to do with them. So he lets them loose in the living room to let mayhem ensue.:p

Btw, milk isn't considered good for a cat.

Top Bottom