• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

This is the best thread ever.

We have two cats. I got Korra about...7 months ago, and then, because she was super lonely spazzing cat, we got Anya to keep her company. They both have the same mother. They're about 3 months apart, but Anya is pretty tiny for her age.

Korra and Anya:

korra_anya.jpg

I'm pretty sure they were trying to do the Saiyan dance here:

20121104_200357.jpg
Really cute cats. =)

But if I may be so blunt as the criticize something: please get rid of those bells on their colars. It really messes with one of a feline's most basic instincts: stealth. A cat wants to be able to walk, sneak and hunt around without being heard. Not to mention, it must be maddening to constantly hear *dingdingdingding* the moment you move.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think a bell would really help with me accidently kicking or tripping over my cat (mostly black) at night.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
My cat gave birth to 6 wee kittens. They are in a cardboard box right now because the nicer huge bed I got for them is currently covered in blood and cat minge goo/clunge gunge... :\

ibcjcb4MKhSLFf.JPG

Went a bit kitten picture crazy, here's the whole album!

http://inanna.minus.com/mAjfAeVwp

zethren

Banned
I want to be able to participate in this thread so badly...

In about a year's time, most likely, I will be a proud father of a little ball of fur.

rykomatsu

We picked up a kitten about a month and a half ago...our dog tolerates him reasonably well, but barks when he gets pestered a little too much by the kitten...

IMG_20121218_003236_2.jpg

IMG_20121122_230227_1_0.jpg

I'll post the kitten picture later. I have one of her when we first got her. It's amazing how quickly these things grow. And then try to steal your food. This thing actually tried to carry my girlfriends sub into her room. Then tried to steal ribs, burittos, chicken, and for some weird reason a salad.

You know, looking at all these colorful cats makes me kinda sad that my cat is pure black. I kinda wanted some colorful or patches or some pattern on her to make her stand out.

Kammie

I don't know if this topic is considered dead, but here's my furball.

CatSink_zps3d0083f5.jpg
This one cracks me up.

You know, looking at all these colorful cats makes me kinda sad that my cat is pure black. I kinda wanted some colorful or patches or some pattern on her to make her stand out.
That's why you put a sweater on them!

ehUDP.jpg

Seriously, all cats are unique, and even if she had patches, she'd be just like thousands of other cats. For me, it's the personality that's special.

Here's one from the other day:

jztbx.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't know if this topic is considered dead, but here's my furball.

CatSink_zps3d0083f5.jpg

That's the most adorable cat pic on this page. So cute.

Unfortunatly, as soon as I bring my cat anywhere near a sink or a bathtub I get scratched to all hell due to her trying to get away from me as quickly as possible.

And I only wash her on rare occassions, when she really smells. She can be such a scaredycat.

Here she was before she became a terror. She loved sleeping in my hat and ruining a good sombrerro.

imagejpeg_2_zps96d742de.jpg

And after she got a little bigger she moved onto the towel until I got her the bed.

IMG_20120911_090856_zpsafbd40bf.jpg

Iph

Banned
No idea how I got them to sit like this long enough to take a picture.
100.jpg

Or this.
xmascats.jpg

The snuggly/evil one, Nickel. Penny is the other one.
snuggles.jpg

Iph

Banned
Oh my god... I want those outfits.

I love their names.

They just started attacking each others hoods after I got that one. :3

WP_000272.jpg

Tbh, if you don't mind receiving mail from a random in Canada, you can have them. PM if interested. They grew out of them (chubby kitty bellies). O_O

One or both are actually outfits for small dogs. Forget.

Kammie

Tbh, if you don't mind receiving mail from a random in Canada, you can have them. PM if interested. They grew out of them (chubby kitty bellies). O_O

One or both are actually outfits for small dogs. Forget.
Thanks for the offer, but it's ok! Besides, mine are pretty big, too. All their old clothes no longer fit.

There's some stores around here that even sell leather jackets. I'm just not that crazy... yet.

I always chuckle when she sleeps face down
20130101_154436.jpg
She looks like my Coco. He also sleeps the same way, sometimes with his paws up and his eyes buried into them.

Top Bottom