• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

Adam J.

This cat slummed around in our backyard for a year (since he was a kitten) until he started to run inside every time the door opened, so we got him spayed and he's now a happy indoor cat. He's hands-down, the biggest, most paranoid scaredy-cat I've ever seen. You just look at him funny and he runs away, but outside of that he's a big cuddle-bug.

0TKUrl.jpg

Here's another we found last May, out in the yard when he was just a baby. Wasn't planning on taking in another pet, but he got really sick shortly after he started hanging around the house.I ended up spending $300 to save him, so I figured I'd keep him. Got pretty attached as you could imagine.

He0zdl.jpg

This is him now, all grown up!

hBURwl.jpg

JonnyBrad

With apologies for the instagramness of the photo but I can't find the original

Screenshot_2013-01-09-21-19-43_1.jpg

Also

2012-08-03155453.jpg

Attempts to photograph her when she is awake (a rare occurrence) have been unsuccessful.

Fiddling around with camera on my new phone (Galaxy S3) and managed to snap a nice awesome tongue-lick photo of Lily:

307234_4660378780327_1600003696_n.jpg

As a side-note, I was up recently at one of my father's friends houses. They own 32 cats, several horses and other creatures. The woman, Patricia, spends quite a lot of her time trapping feral cats and spaying/neutering them. She's pretty much a medical bible of cat knowledge, and advised us to try and ween Lily off of metacalm (she'd been receiving it as she tends to hold her paws up quite frequently, which the vet said could be signs of arthritis... we're waiting on an appointment for an arthroscopy) due to it having the potential to cause more damage in the long run.

So we did... and now she's returned to being her young self again. Such a joy to come back into a house and have a big round fluffy chubby face stare at you for 5 seconds before demanding food.

Lucius86

Banned
So, I was going through some old pics and I found this wonder from 2005 of my favorite fluffy cat. Billy (Aztec Warrior was his breed name) died last year. Seeing this pic made me both laugh and feel sad at the time.

img_1600e5x07.jpg

I have awaited this day for a long time to reveal my personal kitty sentai squad to the world. I have six babies that I have had for a number of years.

First is Niglet T'Challa
V7Szi.jpg

Beau Sweetums watching me play Dark Souls
ZqPIy.jpg

Beelzebub my Russian Blue eating a chip
3X5gz.jpg

Samael sleeping on cords (QFS)

Bushina being tired
FOk9U5d.jpg

Mojee being cute
DXw8x3u.jpg

And what I wake to every morning
mtw02.jpg

Schmootz being a fat fluff. Like a beached whale.

And finally, the newest addition to the house, Simon, a 6 year old lap addict that I rescued from being dumped at the pound by his former asshole owner.

So, I was going through some old pics and I found this wonder from 2005 of my favorite fluffy cat. Billy (Aztec Warrior was his breed name) died last year. Seeing this pic made me both laugh and feel sad at the time.

img_1600e5x07.jpg

This is great. :D

How did the whole flea saga turn out?

It dragged on until late May(?) when my shitty vacuum broke and I was forced to get a new one. And presto, right after buying something with a little power, the tide was turned. After 1 more week of vigilant vacuuming with the new machine they were pretty much eradicated. Unbelievably happy and relieved. I do miss Schmootz's naked butt and tail fluff now, though. That lion cut was hilarious (and did help).

Me and my cat Alfie. Technically, he is my boyfriend's cat and for the first year we lived together he wouldn't give me the time of day. Somehow in the past six months he's decided we're best friends. I feel like my biggest accomplishment of 2012 was having this cat acknowledge me. He's such an awesome little guy.

Kup

Our cat Evie. She loves her bean bag and sits like a human.

We rescued her about 1 year ago - she was found alone by the side of a road. Now she is happy and sits with me when I'm gaming.

rZH5Ru1.jpg

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Greatest thread ever. Not the nicest photos, but here're my kekes...Frankie (black) and his sister Dottie (gray). Both are 6 months old and like everyone else's cats, pretty much the best cats ever.

rODd8hP.jpg

I8EUq7c.jpg

hLCZ3NO.jpg

ive90ow.jpg

npdaokE.jpg

4F6I3KK.jpg

ptSDv46.jpg

QG5wfeg.jpg

Unk0JfN.jpg

7o4N1nU.jpg

gRH7zfP.jpg

bSJcbRv.jpg

SnMjRXp.jpg

Keep the cat pictures flowing, guys! I love hearing all these rescue stories and seeing fluffs that sit like humans. :) Best thread ever.

Here's Simon and Schmootz in a position I never thought would happen. They've been at odds since Simon came to stay with us, so butts touching is a huge first step. Hopefully they'll become friends or snuggle buddies at least.

9GyghOx.jpg

sikkinixx

Playing with my new camera and took this one a few nights ago. Can't believe the little dickhead actually looked right at me long enough to get a picture!

8459126977_7dc7d12b38.jpg

Drain You

As soon as this blizzard lets me get home I am going to post each of my cats. Four black and white, Maggie, Peanut, Snowflake, and Marla, also the illusive Maine Coon Mamer Shamer.

As soon as this blizzard lets me get home I am going to post each of my cats. Four black and white, Maggie, Peanut, Snowflake, and Marla, also the illusive Maine Coon Mamer Shamer.

Mamer... Shamer... Heeheehee. I love silly cat names.

Sikkinixx, their dickish behavior is what makes it so funny when they run into walls or fall off stuff. :)

And, Crunched, your girl is beautiful. She looks so pampered. Haha.

Red

And, Crunched, your girl is beautiful. She looks so pampered. Haha.
Like you would not believe. She is a brilliant cat though. Extremely affectionate, and very smart. She plays fetch and rides around on my shoulders when she's tired. I don't think I've ever seen an animal whose eyes appear to be so intelligent. I love her, couldn't ask for a better pet.

My other cat is a demon. He does everything wrong... Always begs for food, opens up cupboards, knocks shit over, eats any stray object he can fit in his mouth. He's surprisingly smart too, but in all the ways I don't want him to be. He is definitely the charmer though. When we have guests over, he's the first to approach them, and is always eager to entertain. His latest trick? Running on the treadmill. I'll have to upload a video here sometime.

He's the one in bed higher up on this page. Every morning he follows me around and talks while I get ready for work. He'll respond to questions with different mews. Whenever I come home I ask him how his day went and he'll trot up and "mrow!" He's so funny.

And every time he jumps, he chirps. I've had many pets before, but none of them have had personalities as big as these two.

Top Bottom