• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jack Thompson on the Jace Hall Show (serious lolz for everyone)

Bricfa

It seems to me this is him trying to show us how silly (from his point of view) our hatred for him is. I think this is him trying to un-burn bridges with the gaming community.

Either that or he is just stooping even lower in his attention whoring.

Edit: also the it was hilarious.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WOW :lol :lol :lol

datruth29

"I'm gonna be honest"
"Why start now"

Oh fucking snap! :lol :lol :lol

Edit:
"I will hunt you down. And I will kill you."
WOW :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
At first i thought he was serious but crazy... I wasn't completely sure it was all a joke until the part with the kid. Don't fall for it! If he wins you over, you'll catch his crazyness!

Oh, and apparently he's OK with Zelda.

Darkpen

Banned
lol @ the JT love in this thread. Ever since Destructoid started covering the guy, its been pretty clear he isn't that bad, but I think he's pretty crazy regardless.

What he was saying wasn't far enough from the truth for this to be funny. The guys a douchebag trying to poison the vg industry, a few ironic one liners aren't changing my opinion of him.

Broseybrose

TheHeretic said:
What he was saying wasn't far enough from the truth for this to be funny. The guys a douchebag trying to poison the vg industry, a few ironic one liners aren't changing my opinion of him.
no doubt, but its still a funny watch.

Darkpen

Banned
_dd_ said:
D: I feel as if this is his trojan horse.
He's always come off as a normal guy in interviews and public appearances, but what I don't get is just how outrageous his behavior can be in court, or when doing anything regarding court.

TTG

I thought it was great. :lol

The reactions in this thread prove that GAF don't really hate anyone. I don't see Dyack pulling off something like this though...

itxaka

Defeatist
2vv6vk0.gif

lolz

Big version 1.45Mb with nice animation and all in here:
http://i34.tinypic.com/kafhix.gif

TTG

itxaka said:
http://i33.tinypic.com/2vv6vk0.gif
lolz

Big version 1.45Mb with nice animation and all in here:
[url]http://i34.tinypic.com/kafhix.gif[/url][/QUOTE]

Make a gif of the part where he rips the controller from the guy playing Zelda, that's the best.

loosus

Banned
Are we SURE this guy isn't an actor? Really? Really?

He did an EXCELLENT job with this. I mean, if you think about it, he's been completely loony since day one. He did NOT graduate to his current-day lunatics...at least ever since I have known about him. It's like he snapped, which makes me think he really is paid. And because his antics are so far from what the law allows (which, I believe, got his law licensed revoked), it may have actually given ammunition to the videogame industry in the long-term because it casts a bad light on people who want more moderate censorship or selling limitations placed on adult games.

itxaka

Defeatist
TTG said:
Make a gif of the part where he rips the controller from the guy playing Zelda, that's the best.

2,5Mb ahoy! Almost Mama Robotnik's gif sizes!
o5dsnn.jpg

It has too many potential.

Just needs 'NeoGAF is a' before the rest
25jfris.gif

:D

How did you download the video?

I had to capture it directly with an screen grabber as all my video download addons didn't correctly acknowledge this one :(

Wallach

This is hilarious. He's actually a pretty good sport about the whole thing, which I didn't expect.

Honestly this was a pretty cool show on the whole, I was entertained throughout the whole thing, especially the intern part. :lol

laserbeam

Banned
Seriously based on how he has reacted in the past via letters to kotaku etc I would never have imagined him being this cool about it all.

Almost makes me think he has been a joke character all along

Top Bottom