• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

That would actually be awesome if Revival win from the chamber, so AA never actually got a run. Then you build to Revival vs. AA at Mania

Ight I'm back onboard, even if it's totally at the expense of the entire division

giphy.gif
KuGsj.gif

@ Gaf begging for the Revival

I'm starting to think Ryan Ward isn't good at writing for tag teams. The division was not great in NXT for a long time, and only got better late 2015/early 2016, which is when Ward started to move to SD.

Hey we haven't gotten our weekly Nikki Bella sneak attack.

Cause no one in creative cares about this division

It's funny because every week after Slater would piss Rhuno off somehow. Even like last week. I think

Oh here comes Nikki took a swing but Nattie is the villain who attacked Nikki unjustly

I'm starting to think Ryan Ward isn't good at writing for tag teams. The division was not great in NXT for a long time, and only got better late 2015/early 2016, which is when Ward started to move to SD.

Coincidentally, NXT's tag division is hot af.

What the fuck kind of achievement is 'founding member of the Shield'. The only members were the founding members.

"Lost the title at Royal Rumble".

Nattie with security is great.

See told you!

Nikki claims Nattie attacked her first... Nikki literally swung for Nattie's head in the parking lot.

Time for Ambrose to get his win back from AJ lol.

UberTag

Didn't Ryan Ward get shitcanned for the Road Dogg before last week's show? I believe that's why Smackdown sucks now.
Oh wait... that was supposedly just a rumor. Gotcha.

ReiGun

Miz is so running in.

Question is does he actually hurt Ambrose, or does SD's Roman Reigns just beat him and AJ up?

somedevil

So wtf did I just witness with that tag team bullshit

That the 2nd elimination chamber match with be with the 6 tag teams.

So the Elimination card has these possible matches on the card:

Title elimination match
Tag team elimination match
Alexa vs Naomi
Becky vs Mickie
Natalya vs Nikki
Harper vs Orton
Ziggler vs Crews

This might become the first ever pay per view with 3 women matches on it.

Top Bottom