• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Persona fans rank their favorite characters in the series.

Junpei was great until he got all pissy and passive agressive, and
the bit with Chidori is awkward and clumsy and never goes anywhere
. Junpei is like half great, further cementing in my mind the idea that P3 is just really uneven.

I reallly hated Yosuke after
Nanako's dead and his desire to kill Namakame because his shitty No Girlfriend that he didn't like that much and more because glory hound and insecurities

I swear I almost screamed
MY COUSIN DIED ASSHOLE LET ME FINISH MY TRAIN OF TOUGH I DESERVE IT MORE THAN YOU AND YOUR WHINY JERKASS ISSUES

The funny thing is that I actually did the right choices in that sequence in my first try and without guide.

So glad Ken Amada isn't on that list.
Minato(P3 MC) should be higher. Brosuke is pretty cool. Didn't watch P4 animation.
Almost all those characters are either from P3 or P4.
Not sure why Naoto is so high and Akihiko and Mitsuru is so low.

I actually thought Fuuka was the most likable of the three dating choices in PS3 for MC. To be fair, thought, Yukari is definitely more tolerable when you're playing as FeMC.

And I don't have anything bad to say about Ken, partially because my P3 FeMC is a dirty shotocon. *heh*

More tolerable? I'll never get what was supposedly wrong with Yukari.

Glad to see Slouchy McDouche outside the top 3 and at least a bit of P2 representation. Looks like the Japanese aren't very fond of Junpei.

3. Naoto - 834
4. Chie - 705

131698436164-Why.jpg

Well, at least Chie is 4th in a 26 list. Not bad Chie <3
Also P4>P3 characters. FACT

A.E Suggs

I keep saying this, the new games haven't actually sold better than the original! There's no doubt they're more popular though nowadays, EP PSP's figures were like ooof.

Care to back that up,you keep saying it but you ain't showing it? It has for a fact sold better in the U.S than p1 or p2.

If you couldn't tell I want numbers kid not random things you consider fact.

kiryogi

Banned
Okay,

a) what the goddamn hell is Kanji doing at 12!? :mad:
b) what's so cool about the Persona 4 main character? I don't get it. He's not... anything.
besides JYB when he yells out persona names
c) there's only one character in the whole list that isn't from P3 or P4. :|

Except it's not JYB in japan? Also more than likely it's based off seiyuu as well.

Haha, are some people feeling threatened by Persona 4 now or something? When Persona 7 comes out, people will be clamoring about how 4, 5, and 6 were the best.

Chie is such a great character, by the way. Taking advantage of despondency in others for confidence is pretty dark. She's also quite violent.

Glad to see Slouchy McDouche outside the top 3 and at least a bit of P2 representation. Looks like the Japanese aren't very fond of Junpei.

Da, da, dada, I'm da man!

I still not see the fix, sorry.
It feels like people trying to change the wikipedia lol

"Waaawaaawaaaa, my dad died years ago and my moooom is moving on to a new guy how dare she I have the worst mooooooom ever, listen to me whine about this for an entire S-link line waaaawaaaawaaaa my dad is deeeaaaaaad"

And thats why I hate the majority of characters in Persona 3. The majority of them do nothing but cry about their problems the whole game, even worse when the game turns into the impeding doom near the end.

It's like we're all arguing who has a better group of friends.

The ones that do not cry all day, thats for sure.

Snakeyes

Haha, are some people feeling threatened by Persona 4 now or something? When Persona 7 comes out, people will be clamoring about how 4, 5, and 6 were the best.

Chie is such a great character, by the way. Taking advantage of despondency in others for confidence is pretty dark. She's also quite violent.

I was wondering when you'd show up :p

Is the reason why I don't want to see P4Anime, the personal experience in the games are something that you only can get in Video Games.

I kinda agree with you, but I must say that the anime did a great job (I never thought they will show all the the social links, but they make it)

Yukiko 8th and Rise 11th, in which case why is almost all of the Persona merchandise released in Japan of those two characters? Naoto, Kanji and Yosuke have the least amount and yet two of those are in the top 5.

Taruranto

ITT: People hate on other people's favorite characters in Persona.

Can't we all just agree that Ken is the actual worst and be happy?

I find Chie and Yukiko much worse, not only they are awful characters, but i also have to deal constantly with Chie's fans who think tomboy and "cute" are actually entertaining character traits that make a good character.

I find Chie and Yukiko much worse, not only they are awful characters, but i also have to deal constantly with Chie's fans who think tomboy and "cute" are actually entertaining character traits that make a good character.

They are hardly awful (and I didn't like Yukiko that much)... but how is that of deal with Chie fans? Let it be?

Top Bottom