• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

Hot dog, it's happenin'!

8XWoYIJ.gif

bqhGmAt.gif

Shy

Those were the days. Remember him streaming LoL from downstairs? And Black Mesa? I do. That accidental shooting from clicking the laptop touchpad. Damn.

Latest video is uploading to YouTube now.
I didn't have a Twitch account then, but i was there for it all, watching it live.

*sigh* i was wish i made an account back then.

Those were the days. Remember him streaming LoL from downstairs? And Black Mesa? I do. That accidental shooting from clicking the laptop touchpad. Damn.

Latest video is uploading to YouTube now.

tumblr_inline_mvi2hvstWu1sq3sg1.gif

Good times. I hope sometime in the near future, he'll return to Resident Evil Remake before 0 releases or something.

Jintor

So i actually stopped watching Bloodbourne pretty early because I haven't actually played it (even though tbh I mostly just leave it on as background noise because Jeff's patter is pretty calming in a bob ross kinda way), but when exactly did Jeff basically become bedbound for his streams?

So i actually stopped watching Bloodbourne pretty early because I haven't actually played it (even though tbh I mostly just leave it on as background noise because Jeff's patter is pretty calming in a bob ross kinda way), but when exactly did Jeff basically become bedbound for his streams?

Like mars, april or may or something? He hurt his back.

poodaddy

Anyone else think of Curb Your Enthusiasm Jeff when they read this? I don't do the whole watching streamers thing so I have no idea who this guy is, but I got really excited all of a sudden to see Jeff from Curb getting into gaming for some reason.

Is there any way to get higher quality videos on youtube in the future, or is Jeff recording in 480p?

I've yet to see a stream coming from the built in PS4 stuff that didn't look like hot garbage, I don't think there is a way to get a higher quality feed out of twitch unfortunately, the only way to get better quality is if he recorded the gameplay to a capture card and uploaded it directly to youtube, like with the PC games he plays.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Old school PC copy protection, harder to beat than any Souls boss.

repeater

Watching the archive now, and holy shit, the music of Might and Magic is scarier than any Eldritch horror in Bloodborne.

Sande

The hard switches while navigating was super jarring, I would have to use the map soooooo much to play that.
Absolutely. Legend of Grimrock is the only game like that I've played and the smooth movement improves things so much.

I'm still not sure whether I'm gonna watch Jeff's Fallout 4 streams or not. I'm probably going to be way ahead of him but of course he'll end up doing some things before me.

Ogawa-san

Oh man, I wish I had found this sooner... Watching the first BB video he has on Twitch, this just killed me.

People were such asses after he beat Paarl :(

Giever

People were such asses after he beat Paarl :(

If you're talking about explaining how you can encounter Paarl much earlier in the game, I did that. I actually never got captured the first time through, then when I finally made it to the Yahar'gul I had so much health and did so much damage that I had a very similar experience to Jeff. Later I realized you can potentially fight him a lot earlier if you get kidnapped, and was kind of bummed out that I breezed past him like that.

Didn't think I was being an ass and was just trying to shed some light on the situation. I even said as much, and still thought it was a fun moment to have actually beaten him in one. :(

An-Det

Just a heads up. Probably no stream today, but it'd be a good idea to keep an eye out for Jeff in the near future.

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 1h1 hour ago
Last official work day before the holidays. You know what that means, kids? I can finally finish livestreaming Bloodborne! Huzzah!

Shy

Just a heads up. Probably no stream today, but it'd be a good idea to keep an eye out for Jeff in the near future.

Last official work day before the holidays. You know what that means, kids? I can finally finish livestreaming Bloodborne! Huzzah!
YtH5TAf.gif

repeater

God damn it Jeff, don't you dare resume the Bloodborne streaming while I am stuck in a cabin with no internet access over the holidays. DON'T YOU DARE!!

Top Bottom