• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

Giever

And he forgot to stop streaming again. Hopefully someone can bring it to his attention before anything weird happens.

Shy

And he forgot to stop streaming again. Hopefully someone can bring it to his attention before anything weird happens.
Yeah. I just whispered Take this letting them know, they said they're going try to get hold of him.

Shy

if you know jeff, or know someone who knows him. PLEASE GET THEM TO RING HIM ON THE PHONE. THIS CAN'T GO ON.

Crisis averted, he's switched it off. PHEW.

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
First livestream of 2016will be later this afternoon. It's either going to be Bloodborne DLC or 2 hours of me fixing the sound levels.

Is he a pro at the game yet? I watched him at the beginning and is there any recent footage? Interested to see the level of how challenging games cause you to up your game.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Bloodbrone AGDQ is this afternoon too. Maybe if he starts at around the same time you could call it a race.

Also, we should get the character name related to Green somehow. Does anyone have $16,000 sitting around to make that happen?

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Okay livestream time is set for 2pm PST. (34 minutes from now.) Gather your snacks and alert your loved ones.

An-Det

Celestial Emmisary, Ebrietas, and now Martyr Logarious
all killed today. Jeff getting shit done today.

He killed Mergo's Wet Nurse so he has one umbilical chord, but did anyone ever tell Jeff that he needs to find 2 more? I figure Jeff wouldn't want to get all the way to the end and not fight the
Moon Presence

repeater

That was a really good stream!

I do believe Jeff has now
beaten all of the non-Chalice Dungeon bosses except for the two ending bosses
. Pretty impressive for a guy with his.. slightly erratic playstyle.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
The stream chat seriously ruins this playthrough for me. "Teehee, what's behind that door :)" - we get it. You've played the game. How about you let the guy play the game on his own. I lost it when people started telling him to go back and open the Orphanage shortcut. Just so fucking annoying.

Dascu

The stream chat seriously ruins this playthrough for me. "Teehee, what's behind that door :)" - we get it. You've played the game. How about you let the guy play the game on his own. I lost it when people started telling him to go back and open the Orphanage shortcut. Just so fucking annoying.

Really terrible amount of spoilers in yesterday's stream. Awful.

That shortcut is a massive gate in plain sight that Jeff neglected to open for some reason, not a hidden thing that he didn't find. The chat merely pointed it out for the sake of convenience.

repeater

The long-promised streaming schedule is up at www.twitch.tv/greenspeak. It goes as follows:
Subject to change, of course, but I'll adhere to it as best as I can and give advanced warning if it aint happening!

TUESDAY 6 PM PST: BLOODBORNE (FOR NOW)

TUES, FRI 12-1 PM PST: Jeff's Road to Level 20 Hearthstone stream

SUN 3 PM PST: Retro PC Game of the Week (OR BLOODBORNE OR DARK SOULS 3 when it ships!)
Looks pretty good, let's hope he can stick to it! :)

I was catching up on the last stream, Jeff vs Ludwig.. I dozed off, woke up to him beating some crazy looking boss, he went on to beat Logarius, and apparently I slept through him beating a third boss earlier in that stream!

Also, chat didn't react, but some of Jeff's final bouts with Ludwig had some amazing pro dodges. I swear he flawlessly dodged the first 5 or more of Ludwig's attacks without a scratch!

The true master class starts here.

Giever

I hope having the schedule set up doesn't make Jeff feel obligated to stream during those times if he isn't feeling it. That would be kinda lame.

An-Det

I mentioned in the stream chat, but there is a cool secret in New Sorpigal (the starting town) where you can click on an otherwise innocuous wall of the bank to get a free flying scroll, and then on a part of a nearby building to teleport across the world to a desert filled with dragons and a bonus building filled with NPC's named after the developers of the game. There is also the pillar right when you get there that can boost stats by +20 on each character and a bunch of weapons/armor/gold you can loot in the building. Check it out!

Zafir

Ended up enjoying that stream much more than I thought I would really as someone who wasn't really a PC gamer back then.

Wouldn't mind seeing him play more of it really.

orborborb

I would definitely enjoy seeing more progress in a Might and Magic game. Plenty of other games would be great as well, but I'm not sure "play an old game a couple of hours" is the right format. We want to see the epic narrative of Jeff's struggle and ultimate triumph over unusual game design and/or impaired reflexes!

There's no need to see each game to the bitter end, but going from making fun of a game to being pretty good at it is a great format.

so1337

Guys, I made a gif.

jeff_desk687ysxq.gif

Top Bottom