• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

repeater

Micolash downed. What a great stream.

Micolash is like a side-stepping tutorial.
It always amazes me how Jeff can go from total shartshow to intensely focused master hunter in a matter of minutes, seemingly randomly. :p

This was a great stream, hope we get more soon!

It always amazes me how Jeff can go from total shartshow to intensely focused master hunter in a matter of minutes, seemingly randomly. :p

This was a great stream, hope we get more soon!

I don't think it was random. The double wife aggro seems to have improved his performance very considerably.

Shy

All the answers you seek are in this book.
MWWqjRF.png

Jeff's experience with Micolash mirrors my NG++ experience where I did not just not beat him first try, but he actually wrecked me like 10 times.

I hope he gets into Old Hunters after the next boss. That should be the correct time right?

repeater

All the answers you seek are in this book.
MWWqjRF.png
Haha, that's great!

Jeff's experience with Micolash mirrors my NG++ experience where I did not just not beat him first try, but he actually wrecked me like 10 times.
I think he's probably a bit underlevelled at the moment. I don't think Micolash's blue shower attack one-shotted me even with a direct hit during my playthrough, that made the second part of the fight considerably more manageable. Given that he won't have a lot of opportunities to level up before the final boss (non-True ending), I think he will be struggling a lot there. I.. kinda look forward to it. :p

Backfoggen said:
I hope he gets into Old Hunters after the next boss. That should be the correct time right?
No! In fact, if I've understood things correctly, when Jeff beats the next boss, he will have locked himself OUT of the DLC
since it will change the time of day
. But he seems to be pretty set on not reading any spoilers whatsoever about the game, so I don't think he is aware of any of the conditions for accessing the DLC.

Haha, that's great!

I think he's probably a bit underlevelled at the moment. I don't think Micolash's blue shower attack one-shotted me even with a direct hit during my playthrough, that made the second part of the fight considerably more manageable. Given that he won't have a lot of opportunities to level up before the final boss (non-True ending), I think he will be struggling a lot there. I.. kinda look forward to it. :p

No! In fact, if I've understood things correctly, when Jeff beats the next boss, he will have locked himself OUT of the DLC
since it will change the time of day
. But he seems to be pretty set on not reading any spoilers whatsoever about the game, so I don't think he is aware of any of the conditions for accessing the DLC.
I think the DLC can be accessed at any time after Vicar Amelia and pre-final boss/NG+.

repeater

I think the DLC can be accessed at any time after Vicar Amelia and pre-final boss/NG+.
Hmm, OK, that might be right. That would be good news for me as I've got a save right before the final boss. I wasn't exactly looking forward to starting over and levelling up a new character just to access the DLC.

Sande

Some asshole found his way into Jeff's stream so there appears to be a pretty big Star Wars spoiler towards the end. It's at 1:53:09 - 1:54:25 so steer clear if you want to watch the VOD and not get spoiled.

I just don't understand what motivates these guys.

Some asshole found his way into Jeff's stream so there appears to be a pretty big Star Wars spoiler towards the end. It's at 1:53:09 - 1:54:25 so steer clear if you want to watch the VOD and not get spoiled.

Man I thought about that happening but I must have missed it. Don't look at the chat too often. Guess I'll be placing something over that box next time.

Shy

Yeah sorry about that, the second he posted that i banned him. But messages don't disappear when streaming from the PS4

An-Det

A lot of progress tonight (and in general the last few streams since Jeff returned). Really glad people directed Jeff to the Upper Cathedral Ward before it was too late, they are awesome areas and some fun boss fights (same with the dlc, telling him to start that after Mergo's Wet Nurse; I'd forgotten quite how far into the game he was). Hopefully people direct him to get the remaining Umbilical Cords (if it's possible) so he can experience them all.

Great stream. I hated those brain suckers but now they are my new favourite thing.

Yup. They are a pain in the ass when they screw you over, but Jeff's reactions to them are the best.

Zafir

It gives me flash backs to when I was playing. Those brain suckers were just so shit. lol

By far the most annoying enemy in the game, DLC not included(not played the dlc).

UrbanRats

It gives me flash backs to when I was playing. Those brain suckers were just so shit. lol

By far the most annoying enemy in the game, DLC not included(not played the dlc).
Made me almost rage quit, something only the church hunter made me do in that game.

yonder

The past three streams have been a lifesaver this Christmas as I've been laid up in bed with the flu since Monday. Thanks, uncle Jeff, and happy holidays!

An-Det

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 2m2 minutes ago
Mmmkay Bloodborne livestream in 20 (twenty) minutes (minutes). That would be 2 (two) PM Pacific! Be there or don't be.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Stream is enjoyable, but dude focuses on the chat way too much. And the "wink wink nudge nudge, I can't wait till he goes up the stairs. . .teehee, no spoilerz!" chat messages are obnoxious.

Jintor

Stream is enjoyable, but dude focuses on the chat way too much. And the "wink wink nudge nudge, I can't wait till he goes up the stairs. . .teehee, no spoilerz!" chat messages are obnoxious.

it's not really a good jeff stream without chat interaction and jeff rambling about something and then dying mid rant

Noaloha

I think Jeff's going a little senile, bless him - I've lost count of the number of times he suddenly interrupts himself and loudly, almost incoherently, exclaims that the stamina bar is the green one.

Flipyap

it's not really a good jeff stream without chat interaction and jeff rambling about something and then dying mid rant
And then effortlessly beating a boss because he started rambling mid-fight, no longer focusing on the fight.

Green works in mysterious ways.

An-Det

It's not strictly Bloodborne, but jeff is streaming tonight.

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Kids! I'll be streaming some gaming nonsense tonight for the great @TakeThisOrg at 9 pm PST on the #TakeThisStream! takethis.org/stream

And hey, that stream is on all day (including right now) with a bunch of awesome people, including the dapper @JimSterling in 6 minutes!

Zafir

It's not strictly Bloodborne, but jeff is streaming tonight.

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Kids! I'll be streaming some gaming nonsense tonight for the great @TakeThisOrg at 9 pm PST on the #TakeThisStream! takethis.org/stream

And hey, that stream is on all day (including right now) with a bunch of awesome people, including the dapper @JimSterling in 6 minutes!

That couldn't be more Euro-unfriendly if it tried. :(

Top Bottom