• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore season 5 - Jersdays at 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ Shlice

1331063204_snooki-pregnant-467.jpg

Snooki confirms pregnancy

wow jionni's a bitch lol

he basically thanked mike for sleeping with his girl and telling him about it

edit: lol they used music from metal gear solid 3 during the food fight

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
That is the best idea I've heard. Probably because of how unreal you described it.

They should totally do it now that Snookie's got the pregnants.

It sucks, but I honestly think the show has run its course.
I agree. it's a shame they're trying to push these spinoff's though. I mean, why the hell would I want to watch some orange dude with super saiyan hair go dj-ing?

But oh well, at least I have The Game for my tv dramas.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Saw an obnoxious blinking commercial for something with Pauly D. Anybody know what it was? This show sure has had it run, so boring now. No fights or anything anymore.

Some good parts in this episode, like when Pauly flipped Deena into the jacuzzi.

And Vinny, my man, banging two lesbians is something to be proud of only if they're hot. Nasty.

Stet

Banned
Some good parts in this episode, like when Pauly flipped Deena into the jacuzzi.

And Vinny, my man, banging two lesbians is something to be proud of only if they're hot. Nasty.

Yeah and touting the "challenge" of it isn't really very impressive when they're only doing it because they'll get on TV.

The show is just painful to watch now.

And seriously.. the absolute dumbest person on that show has to be Pauly D. The guy appears to barely be able to hold a conversation with anyone.. he just blurts out random shit.. and his "game" with women is essentially to not say a word to them, and then awkward-silence them out of his house once he get's them to fuck because he's on TV. All under some guise that he's a tough-guy who doesn't have time for women... more like you aren't capable of saying anything remotely interesting.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
The show is just painful to watch now.

And seriously.. the absolute dumbest person on that show has to be Pauly D. The guy appears to barely be able to hold a conversation with anyone.. he just blurts out random shit.. and his "game" with women is essentially to not say a word to them, and then awkward-silence them out of his house once he get's them to fuck because he's on TV.

lol so? it works. I'd do the same.

lol so? it works. I'd do the same.

I'm just commenting on how bewildered the guy appears to be when faced with having to actually speak to someone other than Vinny. Not really talking down on him taking advantage of the situation, just remarking on how seriously brain-dead that guy comes across. It's just not interesting.. if they weren't famous/etc. watching some sleazy guys bang girls might be funny or entertaining.. watching someone who can barely speak get a girl simply because they want to be on TV = not interesting or funny.. just kind of.. weird.

All under some guise that he's a tough-guy who doesn't have time for women... more like you aren't capable of saying anything remotely interesting.

spot on

i think the only reason he was able to go on a "date" with that chick back in season 2 was because she appeared just as brain dead.. i remember them talking about those funny things he blurts out lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The show was renewed today for a sixth season, airing this summer, filmed in Jersey. It'll never end!

I did watch the S5 finale after skipping most of the season (probably only saw the first three episodes), and it was just so, so boring. Maybe a pregnant Snookie will make S6 more interesting, but I can't imagine I'll care enough to watch.

Did anyone watch Pauly D's new show? I was amused.

It was alright. I probably wouldn't bother with it if it starred anyone besides Pauly D. Also, the chicks they picked up in Vegas were hotter than any of the girls they brought home in five seasons of Jersey Shore. And that one dude's girlfriend is nice.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Pauly D is definitely the most entertaining guy of the bunch, but I was still unamused. The problem with the PDP is that Pauly doesn't have people to play off of in his group of friends like he does with the JS cast. I'll keep on living in my world where Jersey Shore ended after season 3.

BadAss2961

Pauly D is definitely the most entertaining guy of the bunch, but I was still unamused. The problem with the PDP is that Pauly doesn't have people to play off of in his group of friends like he does with the JS cast. I'll keep on living in my world where Jersey Shore ended after season 3.
Mike > Pauly D.

The show doesn't make it big without Sitch.

NYR

That Pauly D spin off was shit. so fake, it was awful.

Snooki and Jwoww show is even worse.

They need to go away, I would say they need a new cast but people would just be doing their best past castmate impressions. Show is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom