• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jim Gaffigan to trade in Hot Pockets for doughnuts on Fargo season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Jim Gaffigan to trade in Hot Pockets for doughnuts on Fargo season 3

640.jpg

According to The Hollywood Reporter, he has just joined the cast of Noah Hawley’s critically acclaimed FX anthology series Fargo for its upcoming third season. Gaffigan will reportedly be playing a police deputy named Donny Mashman who works alongside another cop played by Carrie Coon from The Leftovers. Also, Donny Mashman is a really good name for a Jim Gaffigan character.

Season three of Fargo will reportedly be set in 2010 and deal with the aftermath of the show’s first season. Nobody from that season is expected to appear, but Ewan McGregor (playing two brothers in his first recurring TV role), Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and Scoot McNairy will appear alongside Gaffigan and Coon.

🎼Hot pockets🎼

Season 3 will "reportedly deal with the aftermath of the first season"? That's the first I've heard that, I expected references of course but that makes it sound like a more direct connection, even without returning characters.

Did they ever have official Fargo tv series ugly sweaters based on the promotional artwork?

My sister has a knitted Fargo stocking cap that is pretty rad

ezekial45

Banned
Ewan McGregor (playing twins)
MEW
Scoot McNairy
Carrie Coon
Jim Gaffigan

That's a hell of a cast. S2 was fantastic and was surprisingly better than the first. I hope they can keep it up for S3.

barik

One of the strongest things about Fargo so far has been their casting decisions, so I have faith no matter what.

hokahey

Ewan McGregor (playing twins)
MEW
Scoot McNairy
Carrie Coon
Jim Gaffigan

That's a hell of a cast. S2 was fantastic and was surprisingly better than the first. I hope they can keep it up for S3.

Nooooo. Not so much. S2 had its moments, but the end was bad. S1 was all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom