• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Job Posting: Sega "reimagining of one of Segas most beloved IPs", Sounds High Budget

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Any chance this is Sega's long-awaited Alien RPG?
probably not

I'm hoping for Shenmue. Never played the Dreamcast games, but I hear they're awesome.

Not really, but there are examples of beat em' ups that tried to be modern/edgy and FAILED TERRIBLY.

They don't have to suck

the-warriors.jpg

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Sega america? not sure I want them touching any of my beloved IPs :(

House of the Dead FPS?

A House of the Dead FPS with the presentation of Overkill and the team-based gameplay of Left 4 Dead would be kinda awesome, come to think of it.

I hope it's a brand-new Daytona, though. With the original on Xbox Live Arcade/PSN, they have to be testing the waters for a HD revival...

Boy there sure have been a lot of 'sky' games recently. Skylanders, Skyrim, Skyward Sword... clearly since this is Sega of America, they're rebooting Skies of Arcadia as a WRPG.

AniHawk

if it's a reimagining, i would have to guess it's a jet set game, since there are only three in the series, and not really any sequel in the bunch.

hotd was recently reimagined
the skies team is busy with its spinoff series, valkyria chronicles
sonic was already reimagined
shenmue needs a third game, not a reimagining
phantasy star's still kicking

or maybe it's daytona.

Paracelsus

Or maybe it's Shadow Dancer with the Shinobi PS2 engine and Kinect/Move support to control the dog.

or maybe it's daytona.

Outrun, even though both are arcade and doomed to failure at retail. Then again it's Sega, so yeah.

jgminto

I know this will never happen but give me a 3D Streets of Rage with a technical, slow-paced fighting system with an emphasis on grappling and weapons alongside a HD remaster of the first game possibly in 2.5D on Xbox Live. Pretty please.

Top Bottom