• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Wick 2 Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...eves-is-back-lionsgate-announces-john-wick-2/

“People keep asking if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer, but yeah, I’m thinking I’m back.”

That quote-worthy line, which was featured heavily in the trailers, works both as a declaration of the film’s lead character, as well as a commentary on the reemergence of its lead actor. It is now a prophecy. John Wick 2 is a go, and Keanu Reeves is indeed “back.” Lions Gate Entertainment is officially going forward with John Wick 2. Also returning are original directors Chad Stahelski and David Leitch, and screenwriter Derek Kolstad.

(Release date unknown)

Wag

300125johnwick6.jpg

How many puppies have to die this time?:(

I'm okay with it. First was okay but then it kinda lost focus towards the end imo. Hope this is just as to the point as the first half.

That moment was heart breaking. It crawled across the floor dying to be with him in it's final moments.

I swear to god, FUCK THEON GREYJOY

That little blood trail was devastating. Small thing that really did a lot to show just how fucking righteously pissed Wick was.

Sliver

More actors from The Wire and Deadwood please. The action itself could use some more punch behind it too, in my opinion. There was a good amount of standard CG bloodsprays.

Hell yeah!

I loved the first, and its great to hear that the original directors are back, so we don't get another Taken 2 situation. I'll be seeing this first day.

John Wick 2, then Raid crossover, then Fast/Furious triple crossover.

Shut up and take my money.

Ezalc

John Wick 2, then Raid crossover, then Fast/Furious triple crossover.

Plywood pls.

First movie was great, can't wait to see how they handle the second. That club scene is still one of the best pieces of action in recent times. So good.

Salsa

it was okay

i'll watch it, but jeez the overreaction

people comparing it to the masterpiece that is Dredd are crazzzze give me that sequel

Helmholtz

I'm in. First one had a super basic story, but the choreography was top notch. One of the greatest gun-focused action movies in a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom