• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Wick 2 Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vctor182

They have to go back, a prequel I need to see how John Wick was before he met his wife then part 3 should be about how he met her and does the impossible task.

Lucumo

Baba Yaga...

?
babajaga.jpg

Accoun

They have to go back, a prequel I need to see how John Wick was before he met his wife then part 3 should be about how he met her and does the impossible task.

Yeah. This is what I would prefer from another John Wick movie. That or some unrelated movie that's still centered around some other assassin, just to see more of their "underground". Although a John Wick movie without John Wick as a main character isn't very possible.

inm8num2

This is such great news. John Wick was cool as hell, stylish, and exciting to go along with some of the best action of 2014.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I talked a few guys into this movie and no regrets were had.

Yes! This movie was awesome - not just the action but I loved the mythology/universe that was touched upon. Can't wait to see more of it.

Jonm1010

Banned
This and Dredd have been the best two American action movies I have seen over the last few years.

Getting a sequel to one of the two is awesome.

I'm really hoping that Mad Max and Deadpool will breathe some new life into the R-rated big budget films too.

MrBS

John Wick 2: The Wicker Man

Lets do this!!!! My vote goes for impossible mission prequel but we'll see. Just keep the great mix of humour, action and (lack of) story.

abadguy

Banned
Cool, i loved everything about the first one.
erm...except that last fist fight between Wick and his old boss that is...
I'm down for some more of Keanu and "Mozambique drill" style gun play!

Fox Mulder

the first john wick was hilariously bad.

55vdGJy.jpg

A top 5 2014 film for me and just fun to watch revenge action film without all the bullshit quick cuts of a movie like Taken. They established enough of the world to give themselves the option for a sequel or prequel while making this a great standalone film.

55vdGJy.jpg

A top 5 2014 film for me, and they established enough of the world to give themselves the option for a sequel or prequel while making this a great standalone film.

how did people just not laugh their asses off at how hilariously stupid the movie was?

WHO DID U KILL? OMFG U HAVE NO IDEA. HE ONCE KILLED 200 GREEN BERETS WITH A PEN IN A BAR

then of course, the james bond style ending

OK JOHN WICK I HAVE YOU COMPLETELY TRAPPED AND TIED UP. I COULD PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD AND END THIS ALL BUT IM JUST GOING TO TAKE OFF NOW AND LET A COUPLE OF MY HENCHMEN HANDLE THE JOB. I TRUST THAT THEY WILL GET THE JOB DONE FOR SURE. WELP.... SEEYA!

i'll admit i'm a cynical person but i just can't believe how lame the movie was overall. some of the fight scenes weren't bad but other than that.... yikes. still, different people will have different preferences. i like some pretty shitty horror movies that most people would just laugh at!

Magwik

Banned
how did people just not laugh their asses off at how hilariously stupid the movie was?

WHO DID U KILL? OMFG U HAVE NO IDEA. HE ONCE KILLED 200 GREEN BERETS WITH A PEN IN A BAR

OK JOHN WICK I HAVE YOU COMPLETELY TRAPPED AND TIED UP. I COULD PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD AND END THIS ALL BUT IM JUST GOING TO TAKE OFF NOW AND LET A COUPLE OF MY HENCHMEN HANDLE THE JOB. I TRUST THAT THEY WILL GET THE JOB DONE FOR SURE. WELP.... SEEYA!

i'll admit i'm a cynical person but i just can't believe how lame the movie was overall. some of the fight scenes weren't bad but other than that.... yikes. still, different people will have different preferences. i like some pretty shitty horror movies that most people would just laugh at!

It's a simple action movie of a man getting silly revenge and killing people. That's literally how it was marketed. It's simple and effective at what it's purpose is. It's not the greatest action movie of all time or anything, it's just fun and has some great action and cinematography. Simple, yet effective.

Laconic

Banned
The only thing that will suck, is that we won't get Willem Dafoe back.

Wait.

This movie BETTER be about his twin, or something.

Sephzilla

your level of suspension of disbelief must make you a blast at parties

Pop

it was okay

i'll watch it, but jeez the overreaction

people comparing it to the masterpiece that is Dredd are crazzzze give me that sequel

I read most of your tweets, not because I like to but because they are just there. I disagree the majority of the time with you and this is no different.

Dredd shouldn't even be in the same discussion topic with Wick. Dredd was the one that was just okay.

It's a simple action movie of a man getting silly revenge and killing people. That's literally how it was marketed. It's simple and effective at what it's purpose is. It's not the greatest action movie of all time or anything, it's just fun and has some great action and cinematography. Simple, yet effective.

i guess it's just not my kind of movie then. I "get" what they were going for but a large majority of the dialog and story was hilariously bad that i just can't approve, no matter what they were going for.

this is one movie i think would've improved if we had switched to a different lead. idgi

the action was so good, but keanu was disgustingly cardboard cutout like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom