• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Wick Chapter 2 - Official Teaser Trailer (Full Length)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanRats

Oh yeah looks sweet.
Bit disappointed by Fishburne though, was expecting to him in some sweet suit, not like a homeless man playing with pigeons.
Is it supposed to be a Ghost Dog reference?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The third one will have a warlord burning down the mountain top monastary John has secluded himself in to try and find inner peace.

Davidion

That music

That action

That dog

That cast

That King from Art of Fighting

That return to the Matrix.

I'll take 12

Melon Husk

post-30705-morpheus-is-fighting-neo-gif-H-3vI0.gif

That shit was priceless. Priceless!

I love the color and the killing of euro-trash.

I'm kinda disappointed that JW2 looks like the first one. Hoped for a completely new look but with the same characters.

Saturday

Oh, aahaha, so this all starts because Wick's house gets burned down for whatever reason?

Tunnel scene looks goooood. I imagine this can top the first one no problem.

I´ve been waiting for this all day.

FakeEditAfterWatching: Shiieeet, that shoot-out scene in the underground tunnel looked great. Oh man, can´t wait.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Morpheus! No idea he was in this.

I've watched the first movie 3 times and it was just as good each time, really looking forward to this.

Oh my god, inject it straight into my veins right now! I need this. It looks freaking amazing.

Ian Mcshane as one of the villians too? FUCK YES

Considering McShane was in the first movie, and wasn't a villain there, I doubt he'll be a villain here. If you look at the trailer, he isn't talking to Wick in his scene, but someone else. I'm guessing he just told them how much they fucked up by messing with John Wick.

Can't wait! Along with Dredd, one of those sleeper movies that I regret not seeing in theaters and has become one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom