• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Wick Chapter 2 - Official Teaser Trailer (Full Length)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kthulhu

John Wick is Neo.

VEK6qAK.gif

OMG, if that actually happens I'll lose my shit.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ok, February, get here. Now.

Blade Runner 2049
John Wick Chapter 2

my most anticipated movies list.

Arkeband

Banned
The editing makes it seem more like a parody than a genre deconstruction.

Let's hope that this one remains somewhat selfserious and isn't like HAHA LOOK WE'RE GUNKATA WITH BAD SCRIPT THATS WHAT JOHN WICK IS RIGHT

I would laugh my ass off if that part where he took his dog to the Continental in the trailer is just to drop it off for like a pet sitting service there lol but yeah, so SO HYPE for this.

Biske

Fuckin awesome.

The first one was just straight up fucking fun.

One of the most well done and super enjoyable badass action popcorn movies you could ever make. Just fuckin' nailed it on every level.

HowZatOZ

Banned
That bike crash, hot damn. Every bit of action in the first movie was in fucking point, and this looks to be keeping it the same. Can't fucking wait.

FUCK and YES.

The first movie was so damned good. I hadnt seen such a well done action genre movie since "Ronin" with Deniro.

Hopefully I'll be able to convince the wifey to join me in the theater for this. She wasn't too happy with the reason for John Wicks revenge spree in the first movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom