• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey (PSN) - thatgamecompany's new game!!! (Game Releases in Spring 2012)

Kaako

Felium Defensor
yggdrasil said:
Jenova himself linked to this thread: http://twitter.com/JenovaChen
Aw looks like these were not supposed to go up yet.

"our new PSN title "Journey" is leaked a bit early..."
"they released the material two days before we make the official presentation at E3 :)"

Cannot freaking wait for the presentation. Looking forward to it like crazy.

slider

Kaako said:
Aw looks like these were not supposed to go up yet.

"our new PSN title "Journey" is leaked a bit early..."
"they released the material two days before we make the official presentation at E3 :)"

Cannot freaking wait for the presentation. Looking forward to it like crazy.

Surely that must mean footage too... :D

Zeliard

Flow and Flower still have by far the best use of motion controls I've experienced, and they are visually and aurally intoxicating. I want this game now.

UrbanRats

Kaako said:
Felt like this when I saw screens:
ehc10l.gif

<3 that movie.
Pretty much my reaction too. :lol

thcsquad

Why do people keep derailing the thread for this amazing game with that awful band?

Yeah, I said it. Gregg Rolie's keyboard solos when he was with Santana shit all over the entirety of Journey's catalog.

Can't wait to see it in motion. Hopefully that is what is happening on Thursday...

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
thcsquad said:
Why do people keep derailing the thread for this amazing game with that awful band?

Yeah, I said it. Gregg Rolie's keyboard solos when he was with Santana shit all over the entirety of Journey's catalog.
Oh shut up.

SOME DAY LOVE WILL FIND YOU!
BREAK THOSE CHAINS THAT BIND YOU!

Teknoman

And its online too? Wow... thanks for the heads up Liquid Metal :lol Info overload with all the streams and impressions spread out.

Wonder why some of these things werent shown.

Sounds like Demon Souls online meets Ico.

Teknoman

Yoboman said:
If this is being shown seperate to the conference then maybe The Last Guardian will too....Right??? Guys??

Holding out for that and Ico collection. We've still got Wednesday and Thursday for reveals.

loosus

Banned
Looks interesting, but I sure as shit hope the gameplay lasts longer than Flower. Flower was an interesting game for about three weeks, but man...I have no desire to pick it up, anymore.

Danielsan

My god this is gorgeous.
Day zero.
Flower, a two hour long downloadable game, was one of GOTY contenders and solidified the fact that I will buy any game That Game Company puts out. :D

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
These screens just make me angry. Why can't more companies come up with intriguing, atmospheric worlds like this? Those six screenshots feed my imagination in a way that most other games don't do in their entirety. We seriously need more stuff like this.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Was wondering where their 3rd PSN title was.

I say it in every thatgamecompany thread but screw it, you guys need to check out Cloud if you have not already done so.

Looking forward to this, as always.

Ashes

Banned
Okay serious question to thatgamecompany, since your apparently reading this thread. What the fuck inspires you and how do I sip from that Kool Aid?

Clicked on the link thinking: oh thatgamecompany, funny, you would think they would have got a mention in at the sony conference. So what's the big idea, is there some secondary mini conference going on or something? And then this! Jeez, people.

Stunning, love the art design. The atmosphere reminds me of SotC, which isn't a bad thing at all. Why didn't they show this at their conference?

Day 1 like Flower before.

You can say whatever you want about their press conference, but Sony has some major game companies under their wings and they deliver truly stunning games on a regular basis. Who cares about who won E3 or not, with games like these underway we win in every way.

Sony could easily have had time to show this game on their conference if they left out the KB and kid commercial.

This is day one for sure.

Top Bottom