• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Judd Apatow readies 'Knocked Up" spinoff 'This is 40'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo. Knocked Up was awful in so many ways. It basically treated all the characters with disdain. And it had one of those awful third acts where the dumbass lead male magically gets his life together in a montage.

The third act was so, so bad. I like the closing shot quite a bit, though. Stuck with me.

Double D

Also, Paul Rudd has been my mancrush for years.
pgoipqy0.gif

tumblr_lpgwzknviV1r0f8s0o5_250.gif

lush

And of course this thread already fast evolved into yet another Paul Rudd/GAF love fest

I honestly dont get this. I dont see any reason to hate this guy but I simply fail to see his upside

Plays the same uni dimensional character every movie, flat delivery, no energy, no facial expressions... He's not bad but he's certainly not as great as GAf makes him out to be. He's just plain.

Go ahead, prove me wrong with a clip or something
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND7yJ7sMosk

Satchel

Banned
Will definitely watch this.

Have a real thing for comedies Apatow is involved in in any capacity.....all of them. Yes, even that one.

GloveSlap

And of course this thread already fast evolved into yet another Paul Rudd/GAF love fest

I honestly dont get this. I dont see any reason to hate this guy but I simply fail to see his upside

Plays the same uni dimensional character every movie, flat delivery, no energy, no facial expressions... He's not bad but he's certainly not as great as GAf makes him out to be. He's just plain.

Go ahead, prove me wrong with a clip or something

Your post just highlights one of Paul Rudd's many talents, he is really good at delivering a deadpan line.

One of the funniest parts of Knocked up is this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GPMZarvP94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom