• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Shot in the dark: Cena/Styles at the PPV again, Bray gets his title shot he was supposed to get against Reigns (before Bray got hurt and Reigns fucked up)

ReiGun

hZkg8rO.jpg

I'm hoping Wyatt

I'm fearing Apollo

Well if Cena and Styles are going to continue their feud, which makes sense because it'll take place on a high profile PPV like Summerslam, then Bray is the most logical winner.

Still, Bray vs. Dean...I already seen that and I hated it when it happened.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
they stuck a developmental that got nosold on their entrance on raw in the main event of their biggest show of the year

I mean, Corbin hasn't been sold as anything more than a midcard goober whereas Finn was sold like a million dollars since the draft.

Well if Cena and Styles are going to continue their feud, which makes sense because it'll take place on a high profile PPV like Summerslam, then Bray is the most logical winner.

Still, Bray vs. Dean...I already seen that and I hated it when it happened.
Honestly I can't think of anyone that would really have a great match with Dean, may as well have two people who can talk

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bray vs. Dean would be a fine match especially if Bray beats the fuck out of people for 3 weeks following a win here...

It's gonna be Styles or Cena or both though.

UberTag

I mean, it would be funny to see them try to do the title on their biggest show of the year with Corbin
This is the same company that had Christian wrestle in world title matches at SummerSlam in 2011 & 2013 (and the ECW title in 2009).
And Vince doesn't like Blue Dot. He LOVES himself some Baron Corbin.
Don't sleep on this being a possible outcome... especially now that Bálor is in the Universal Championship match.

Angry Grimace

I don't buy for a second that Vince LOVES Corbin because if he did he wouldn't have booked him to 50-50 to Ziggler.

Top Bottom