• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Topic Redux |OT| Claim your game (Up: 2024 games added)

Komatsu

No one's claimed it yet (and it's coming out tomorrow), so I'll start work on The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie (I already have a simple title graphic). There are few GAFers that are as big a Trails superfan as me. If anyone's already working on something, PM me.

As a long-time Falcom fan, I'd be happy to help in case you need anything (graphics, text, etc.).

Paltheos

As a long-time Falcom fan, I'd be happy to help in case you need anything (graphics, text, etc.).

You're welcome to contribute if you'd like, but as interest is already dieing down I'm not sure it's worth the time (I say after just posting several paragraphs of my recent thoughts)
If you'd still like to help, take a look at the topic and PM me if/how there's anything you'd like to improve.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Since FFXVI is already taken, I claim Spider-Man 2, whenever that one comes :messenger_grinning_smiling:
I think my claim for Spiderman 2 flew under the radar since it's not listed on the topic claim post.

So I hereby reclaim my claim.

spider man marvel GIF

Top Bottom