• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Topic Redux |OT| Claim your game (Up: 2024 games added)

jcorb

So, not sure if this is the place to post or not, but I feel like it would be cool to have a topic just discussing "retro" games (stuff from like the 80's and 90's). Stuff like the old Castlevania games, pretty much anything Capcom was making, just kind of a broad catch-all?

I don't know any individual game would warrant that much discussion, but would be fun just having a space to talk about those older games, and maybe get ideas for other games from the era to check out (or newer stuff that "feels like" those older games).

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
So, not sure if this is the place to post or not, but I feel like it would be cool to have a topic just discussing "retro" games (stuff from like the 80's and 90's). Stuff like the old Castlevania games, pretty much anything Capcom was making, just kind of a broad catch-all?

I don't know any individual game would warrant that much discussion, but would be fun just having a space to talk about those older games, and maybe get ideas for other games from the era to check out (or newer stuff that "feels like" those older games).

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Anyone doing the launch of Meta Quest 3 tomorrow

Hi, forgot to post in this thread. I've just made an OT for the story-driven thriller Fort Solis here: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/fort...d-to-a-dark-and-stormy-night-on-mars.1660000/

I'm also claiming the OT for the upcoming The Invincible. Should be launching later this year.

Just a reminder that I still plan on doing the OT for the invincible sometime next week. And since nobody claimed the OT for star ocean the second story r I'll handle that one as well probably tomorrow.
It's up now: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/star-ocean-the-second-story-r-ot-todos-los-dias.1662851/

The Invincible OT is up as well: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-invincible-ot-the-invincible-strikes-back.1663117/

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Nobody's interested in WH40K Rogue Trader? Anyone? I wonder whether it's worth investing my time into making OT nobody's going to visit and a game nobody here is going to be playing...

I mean, I bought the game and know what I'm going into when it comes to Owlcat's past releases (technical issues etc.) but how many are here like me....:pie_thinking:

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Nobody's interested in WH40K Rogue Trader? Anyone? I wonder whether it's worth investing my time into making OT nobody's going to visit and a game nobody here is going to be playing...

I mean, I bought the game and know what I'm going into when it comes to Owlcat's past releases when it comes to technical issues etc. but how many are here like me....:pie_thinking:
Maybe just do a barebones one first with the important stuff? If it gets interesting update it. It can be a thankless task but some people do play these games :)

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Maybe just do a barebones one first with the important stuff? If it gets interesting update it. It can be a thankless task but some people do play these games :)
Nah, it's either I'll do it as best as possible or not do it at all:messenger_relieved:
It's decided then, it'll take some time, but it'll be done:messenger_ok:

P.S. In case someone wants to collaborate on the naming, PM me and we'll think of something together:messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Time to claim Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth.

Paging cormack12 cormack12 so you can update the list for 2024.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Didn't we have a thread ideas topic at some point? Sorry to hijack this thread, but I was thinking about creating a Games You Quit - 2024 Edition which would be similar to the 52 Game Challenge or Track Your Spending threads but for games you gave up on before completing or ongoing games that you've laid to rest. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
Didn't we have a thread ideas topic at some point? Sorry to hijacks this, but I was thinking about creating a Games You Quit - 2024 Edition which would be similar to the 52 Game Challenge or Track Your Spending threads but for games you gave up on before completing or ongoing games that you've laid to rest. Any thoughts?
By all means, go for it if you want to have a dedicated place for posters to track the games they've quit during the year.
Could serve as a compliment to the aforementioned threads.

Persona 3 Reload OT | Resocializing with Waifus
Posting this here since I don't want to go further off-topic in the P3R OT, but please, please consider giving the rest of us contributors a heads-up if you're already working on an OT.

That said, I do I love you for all the awesome contributions you're making on GAF so please don't take this small critique the wrong way. I'm just suggesting it in order to improve the process of making claims for future OTs.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Posting this here since I don't want to go further off-topic in the P3R OT, but please, please consider giving the rest of us contributors a heads-up if you're already working on an OT.

That said, I do I love you for all the awesome contributions you're making on GAF so please don't take this small critique the wrong way. I'm just suggesting it in order to improve the process of making claims for future OTs.

Ok my man

ZMf27Wz.png

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
You have win the rights to the suicide Squad thread now!
Fuck…. Do we need an OT for that? I’m the only one on GAF excited for it, buying digital deluxe for it….

It’ll be talking about the good parts and an army of folks who refuse to pick it up telling me how dog shit it is lmao.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Fuck…. Do we need an OT for that? I’m the only one on GAF excited for it, buying digital deluxe for it….

It’ll be talking about the good parts and an army of folks who refuse to pick it up telling me how dog shit it is lmao.
We do, I haven't had time. Probably gonna start the helldivers one soon if no one picks it up.

You might have a day with SS as dont think many will have the early access bundle

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
cormack12 cormack12 I made the OT today for Suicide Squad. Hope that's ok. The Deluxe Edition will be out by midnight tomorrow. I'll be tied up traveling for work Monday so I likely wouldn't get to it then. Feel free to lock or do anything with it if necessary in case it's too early.

Last edited:
Top Bottom