• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 18th at EA Play (Midnight UK / 4pm PT / 7pm ET)

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
Josef Fares and his studio Hazelight's new game will be teased today (makers of Brothers and A Way Out). We will also see gameplay for Star Wars Squadrons. I fully expect to see a tease for Battlefield as well, since we will be releasing next year.

Last edited:

Shantae

Banned
I expect them to announce no further Switch games or ports are in development, because their test of charging $50 for Burnout Paradise didn't return a profit...even when it's not released yet, I'm expecting them to consider it a failure.

Damn, it's too late for me. Going to sleep now. Hopefully there will be something about BF and the next Burnout or NFS whatever. For anyone watching, enjoy and good night. :(

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Did they really delay the countdown with another countdown?

Edit: guess not. That was weird.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Hope they show Medal of Honor VR. And anything else VR they got. Squadrons at least :d

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
LOL I unmuted the stream (because there's always fluff at the start that no one cares about) and the first thing I heard was "black lives matter". Insta-mute again.

Now gimme dem games EA. BF3 remastered or bust!

VN1X

Banned
I don't get why they don't port some stuff over from Apex (like skins or whatever) to TiFa2? Or have they done that already?

Top Bottom