• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

strobogo

Banned

Edit: dammit ply

i88QWInsGAFxj.gif

Gorillaz

I mean if it was steph or Eva I can live through that because they are on that #queen status so it's all good, but the Guy Fieri gifs was spammed to hell

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Stro doesn't even need beef anymore for the legendary tag team Snitching and Giffing, He's on a one man power trip now.

And Tyson Kidd could be kept down there as a good worker that can help these guys adjust to WWE style.

For a guy who supposedly favors big guys, Triple H sure doesn't hire many of them.

Size has mattered less now than it ever has before in the history of wrestling. Triple H understands that. And with that, it's much easier to hire someone who has a drive for the business and knows how to work than hire someone who needs to be trained from the ground up.

Gorillaz

For a guy who supposedly favors big guys, Triple H sure doesn't hire many of them.

I"m hoping they cutdown on getting the brute force guys just to have brute force guys. Or atleast handle them better. All creative will do is a month of them shitting on jobbers and then fade into the background.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

I think he's knows a lot of the best workers these days aren't exactly the biggest. At the end of the day, he's going to to do what's best for business.

Plus it makes the big guys they do hire all the more special.

DMczaf

I always thought of Triple H as a wrestling fan first, bodybuilding fan second.

However, now he's getting into crossfit. I'm scared to see some of the crossfit goons he's got his eye on.

WWE Network will air a one-hour special on Vickie Guerrero on Tuesday night. "Excuse Me! - A Cougar Countdown" includes the top ten most memorable moments of her WWE career

With all the shit they put Vickie through, it's nice to see them doing right by her on the way out.

Ithil

HHH doesn't so much favour "big guys" as he favours good bodies. Like Adrian Neville, who is short but shredded, and HHH is a big fan of his.
Even then I think it's more about the dedication and hard work aspect that taking care of the body implies, than just "look at the striations!". In interviews he puts a lot of emphasis on liking men and women that work really hard and are enthusiastic about getting better, above all.

Then again he's overhauled all the training aspects in the Performance Center, now they train primarily for functional strength, lots of stuff with sandbags and unusual weights, then just straight weight training and benching. Which he says himself he didn't do back when he was a regular wrestler because he didn't know, but wishes he had now. Probably a good reason he was in such great shape at WM 30 compared to previous years, he completely changed his training to be more about agility and function.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I always thought of Triple H as a wrestling fan first, bodybuilding fan second.

However, now he's getting into crossfit. I'm scared to see some of the crossfit goons he's got his eye on.
Yeah, goons like Seth Rollins. oh wait

Sami is kind of in an awkward place. He's kind of got the Daniel Bryan gimmick, but that only worked on a high level when he was already reasonably well known on the main roster for years. And Daniel Bryan isn't going to be gone forever.

MC Safety

With all the shit they put Vickie through, it's nice to see them doing right by her on the way out.

WWE did right by Vickie by employing her for years and years.

I can't imagine anyone would want to watch the special. She was always shrill and unlikeable, even beyond the shrill and unlikeable character she played on TV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE did right by Vickie by employing her for years and years.

I can't imagine anyone would want to watch the special. She was always shrill and unlikeable, even beyond the shrill and unlikeable character she played on TV.

I...huh? From everything I've heard from people meeting her, she was delightful and wonderful and so different from her character on TV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We need to know when enough's enough. I always had hope our fellow community members could effectively relay the signal. I feel we've gone too far. Back to basics.

Top Bottom