• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Sephzilla

N64 AKI WCW/WWF games > Fire Pro

b3504bae34b9e3f191cc1276887d0b8d10ea422c_hq.gif

klonere

Banned
I can't believe that OwensIsNow has a really fucking terrible opinion, I am shocked, SHOCKED at this development.

Actually shaking rn!

kiguel182

Uhuh Smackdown is coming to Portugal. Might go to my first live event (altought alone which is kinda sad I guess). Seeing Nakamura and AJ live sounds pretty good.

klonere

Banned
WWE need competition to make them step up their game, Fire Pro aint going to provide that competition.

The actual WWE doesn't have competition. A total, direct video game competitor to the WWE games are impossible because people want their Cena, Rock and Stone Cold in the video game and WWE has all those names on lock like FIFA.

Beefy

The actual WWE doesn't have competition. A total, direct video game competitor to the WWE games are impossible because people want their Cena, Rock and Stone Cold in the video game and WWE has all those names on lock like FIFA.

How about a NJPW game?

klonere

Banned
Honestly if you struggle with PC gaming in the year of our lord 2017 I don't know what to say.

It's probably less hassle than console gaming at this stage.

Hasney

Hopefully someone gets a NJPW game out there at some point, especially as if they do make some slight in-roads in the US like they keep pushing for, they could bring it out over here.

Foggy

Honestly if you struggle with PC gaming in the year of our lord 2017 I don't know what to say.

For real. The only time it's a pain in the ass is when playing some older early 2000's games. Otherwise it's a total breeze.

I grew up with PC since 1992 or so, so it is hard for me to be objective but I do agree. It has never been easier. Having trash Australian internet I can't just leave the consoles I have in standby to update or it throttles my internet so it always seems like there is some OS update and games that for some fucking reason need to do a 10gb patch. It is honestly way more painful for me than PC.

The new Fire Pro will essentially be a NJPW game.

Kaladin

I wouldn't say I struggle with PC gaming, it's just more of a preference. Consoles are well put together entertainment machines. I can do everything I want from my PS4, even stream live TV and radio.

I've been gaming on PC since the DOS days, it's MUCH easier now for sure, but I can't agree about the hassle. Look at the Steam controller, I probably spend 10 minutes or so fiddling around to get the controls right each time I play a new game, that's on-top of however long it took me to fiddle about with the graphics settings to get it running right. I prefer console gaming, my PC gaming's almost exclusively reserved for strategy games nowadays and other genres that don't really work or aren't popular on console. Don't see that changing anytime soon, tbh.

klonere

Banned
For real. The only time it's a pain in the ass is when playing some older early 2000's games. Otherwise it's a total breeze.

Seriously I bought Overwatch the other day, maybe 5 clicks and I was playing? Brainless.

They already have a phone game. It still gets updates.

Is it a card game or whatever?

I grew up with PC since 1992 or so, so it is hard for me to be objective but I do agree. It has never been easier. Having trash Australian internet I can't just leave the consoles I have in standby to update or it throttles my internet so it always seems like there is some OS update and games that for some fucking reason need to do a 10gb patch. It is honestly way more painful for me than PC.

The new Fire Pro will essentially be a NJPW game.

Aussie internet sounds horrific. Even on my real nice internet here in Dublin, PS4 updates are incredibly slow compared to what I got with Steam. Can't imagine getting a game via digital on PSN on shitty Aussie copper wires.

Aussie internet sounds horrific. Even on my real nice internet here in Dublin, PS4 updates are incredibly slow compared to what I got with Steam. Can't imagine getting a game via digital on PSN on shitty Aussie copper wires.

If I am at home on my own Steam downloads at ~350kbps. If someone else is here and they are watching netflix or whatever then yeah, it is even worse. So when a console just decides to download a 10gb patch for a pile of garbage like FFXV it is way easier for me to just unplug the fucking thing.

klonere

Banned
If I am at home on my own Steam downloads at ~350kbps. If someone else is here and they are watching netflix or whatever then yeah, it is even worse. So when a console just decides to download a 10gb patch for a pile of garbage like FFXV it is way easier for me to just unplug the fucking thing.

350kps holy shit I don't think I've ever had internet that slow since we upgraded from dialup in 2002?

You have my commiserations.

Someone explain something to me:

I thought the whole reason Big Cass was paired with Enzo was so Enzo could get him over? Dude is gonna take Jinder's place as a jobber to the stars.

klonere

Banned
I played TF2 on an ini file that set everything to as low as it could go for 3 years.

idgaf about graphics. It's just gotta play nice~

I don't understand why Cass' career is dead. He's so big! With Corbin running around with the MITB briefcase, Jinder with the WWE belt and Roman being pushed for reasons, I'm sure they'll find a nice little spot for him to keep Vince happy. There was a reason he was competing in #1 contender matches when Enzo was injured.

I don't know why you're including Corbin in that mix. He's a very solid wrestler who holds his own in big matches. He and Strowman are 2 of the better big men that WWE has had in a long time.

Kaladin

Since they've held their own since winning the tag titles, would you consider Authors Of Pain to be good? I've enjoyed their work with everyone so far.

Top Bottom