• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Foggy

Tranquilo

naito-denim.jpg

Luschient

N64 AKI WCW/WWF games > Fire Pro

Yep, and I have no idea why another company hasn't ripped those easy-ass controls off and put out a generic wrestling game with tons of customizations. I'd easily pay $60 for something akin to a high-rez version of Revenge.

edit: dem back to back posts

Anth0ny

I'm pro-Bo and Axel on TV. Sad to see Maryse go, but I think this is best for the long run.

The only annoying thing is I'm 99.99999% sure Bo and Axel are there to be the geeks that make Miz look better by association. Kinda like the Bollywood Boys current role.

If they actually, you know, elevated Bo and Axel by associating him with Miz that would be nice. But I don't see it happening.

Recall

Dunno what kinda deal, but I hear Tiger Mask W is on bad terms with them.

Tiger Mask W is in Mexico during the G1 Climax competing in the Super Mask Cup, 8 man tournament with each match being Mask vs Mask.

I hear Zandig will be the special enforcer.

Sephzilla

Miz will make Bo and Axel look like a million bucks, just like Miz made someone else look like a star only for that star to fall apart the moment Miz stopped being in the picture

qGYPq.gif

The only annoying thing is I'm 99.99999% sure Bo and Axel are there to be the geeks that make Miz look better by association. Kinda like the Bollywood Boys current role.

If they actually, you know, elevated Bo and Axel by associating him with Miz that would be nice. But I don't see it happening.

It's going to be this but 100 times better

The_Social_Outcasts_-_January_11%2C_2016.jpg

Tom Nook

There is an urban legend that Miyamoto saw a burn victim's ruined body and told Rare, "Make me a game that looks like that and plays like how that person would move."

As much I respect Miyamoto in the gaming world. He's responsible for changing this:
latest

New IP, Lead Female Character.

to this:

latest

Miz will make Bo and Axel look like a million bucks, just like Miz made someone else look like a star only for that star to fall apart the moment Miz stopped being in the picture

qGYPq.gif

Friend Menome doesn't meknow what you're talking about, and as his legal representation I ask this slander both cease and also desist

Hasney

Tiger Mask W is in Mexico during the G1 Climax competing in the Super Mask Cup, 8 man tournament with each match being Mask vs Mask.

I hear Zandig will be the special enforcer.

I hear video cameras are banned too. What a fucking shame,

Shoot: Miyamoto has been slowly losing his touch since the GameCube era

That's why he's been moved upstairs and the young upstarts start doing bananas shit like have Mario possess properly proportioned humans.

Anth0ny

I wonder how involved he was with Breath of the Wild

he was probably actively against the idea of players having so little guidance and fought for a tutorial at the beginning and a partner character to help guide you through the game

I heard a story that Miyamoto was basically traumatized when he heard that only 20% of players actually finished ocarina of time. since then he made it an objective in his games to make it so all players can finish his games.

Tom Nook

Have people the Miz associate with ever gone far in their WWE careers?

Morrison(Mundo) = Champ in LU
Big Show = retiring, was already a big star while being with the Miz.
Alex Riley = gone from NXT
Truth = feuding with Goldust.
Sandow = was over AF but now gone from WWE :(
Maryse = story still ongoing, who knows.
Bo and Curtis = ?

he was probably actively against the idea of players having so little guidance and fought for a tutorial at the beginning and a partner character to help guide you through the game

I heard a story that Miyamoto was basically traumatized when he heard that only 20% of players actually finished ocarina of time. since then he made it an objective in his games to make it so all players can finish his games.
To be fair, Ocarina is a 6/10 game so it's no shocker that people didn't finish it.

Top Bottom