• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Foggy

giphy.gif

Btw, finals of King of DDT was legit

LionPride

Banned
The Briscoes together were. Jay was the one that said he'd shoot in the face anyone trying to tell his kids gays being able to marry was good. Even years later they still aren't even being considered and it's the only admirable stand WWE's taken
Is Michael "I'm more of a nigger than you are" Hayes still employed?

Zach

You are super out-of-shape, Mahonay! You need to hit the gym and get your edge back! Stop kowtowing to The WrassleGAF Authority, brother! Tear your shirt off and run through the streets!

Mahonay

Banned
You are super out-of-shape, Mahonay! You need to hit the gym and get your edge back! Stop kowtowing to The WrassleGAF Authority, brother! Tear your shirt off and run through the streets!
But eating and sitting on my ass feels so good.

I'm not chubby at the moment, but I'm SAWWWFT

Mahonay

Banned
I need to do something.

I've been hitting the fucking gym hard. Drinking water. Watching my calories and I'm still not losing weight.

Maybe cycling is in order. Maybe its the 4 hrs of sleep.

FallingEdge , for gods sake, help me out.
What's the diet like? All the exercise in the world doesn't help sometimes.

May need to cut out things like sugars/sodium/etc.

Kaladin

I need to do something.

I've been hitting the fucking gym hard. Drinking water. Watching my calories and I'm still not losing weight.

I've just recently shifted my diet recently to include less processed foods and more salads. It's a good diet and feels like it will help me get some weight off.

If you hit the gym too hard you're just gonna revert your muscle building work.

Diminishing returns, eh? Had not considered that.

To clarify, I get my shit done and get out. I don't linger two hrs in gym spacing out and taking two minute breathers or staring up at the at the TVs in between sets and exercises . Form takes priority. Then weight.

jmdajr

I need to do something.

Losing weight is 90% diet. For real. Exercise to look good and have muscles and all that, but weight is all diet. You can lose it without picking up a single weight.

Now... I don't recommend that because if you diet and don't exercise all your muscle will disappear.

Granted, maybe you could do it with exercise alone, but we are talking some serious shit like being in the gym all day every day. Ain't nobody has time for that unless it's your profession.

Top Bottom