• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Junichi Masuda talks about the future for Pokémon on Nintendo Switch

I hope when people mean by good story they don't mean like SM's "I'll ruin this pacing and exploration by forcing you to watch this cutscene with this girl's terrible face animation".
I'm just upset our character has the stupid blank smile on his face no matter what happens in every cutscene

Not

Banned
lol

M6xtxCf.png

OMG

People will mainly play it at home. Just like they did with the 3ds and other recent portables.

You'd be surprised how many people take Pokemon with them on the go. I know it's anecdotal and all, but I remember seeing at least 10 players daily with their 3DS's when Su/Mo dropped.

wmlk

You'd be surprised how many people take Pokemon with them on the go. I know it's anecdotal and all, but I remember seeing at least 10 players daily with their 3DS's when Su/Mo dropped.

It's a bit of that, but this is mostly because everybody buys Pokémon so you're bound to see people playing them outside.

I definitely liked BW story more.

Ditto for me. Gameplay was really the only thing that interested me in Sun/Moon (especially the shift to a more JRPG styled Pokemon battle in trials instead of "mash A to win"). And even then, BW did so many things better (making grinding less of a chore thanks to its amazing EXP system + areas where Audinos give ridiculous EXP).

Orb

I want them to go harder on eldritch Pokemon like UBs. Though, those will likely stay in gen 8 :( I love the mythology they've made where there's totally a judeo-christian esque mythology with Arceus, but then there's creatures outside of that creation myth that existed before. I love that kinda shit and the lore consistency with references to Arceus(RKS) was fuckin rad.

I'm ready for a super broken Primal Arceus in the dp remakes

Top Bottom