• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Comic-Con Sneak Peek

Imagine if it's just a T-rex.

Like this?

yikHnTU.gif

Bleepey

Not really...WB likes to remind people why they like Superman without actually displaying it in the recent films...

Which is why Captain America is currently a better Superman in the MCU.

Hope they can do better with this film though, fingers crossed.

Captain America is an unaccountable jackass who feels that he should be above the law and feels that the best way to settle arguments by goading people into fights on Shield helicarriers. Unlike Cavill who is man enough to walk away from fights with sexual harassers rather than destroy a small business owner's diner, is more than willing to settle disputes with genocidal warlords by pleading with them before letting fists fly, talks to the army and is willing to work under them, tries to bring about change through non violence by influencing people via the press or talking to them at banquets. But hey Captain America when he steals cars tells people not to put their feet on the dashboard so I guess he represents truth, justice and the American way.

jackdoe

Captain America is an unaccountable jackass who feels that he should be above the law and feels that the best way to settle arguments by goading people into fights on Shield helicarriers. Unlike Cavill who is man enough to walk away from fights with sexual harassers rather than destroy a small business owner's diner, is more than willing to settle disputes with genocidal warlords by pleading with them before letting fists fly, talks to the army and is willing to work under them, tries to bring about change through non violence by influencing people via the press or talking to them at banquets. But hey Captain America when he steals cars tells people not to put their feet on the dashboard so I guess he represents truth, justice and the American way.
Yo, Superman smashed a sexual harasser's truck to pieces with tree trunks.

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

HotHamBoy

Naw, son, people like Cap because Chris Evans sells him so well. Fuck, I never gave a shit about Captain America before the MCU. Always thought he was lame as hell.

Ristifer

Why do two guys drop through several floors of a building like they weight 6 tons?
Not to mention the fact that they destroy everything, but a piddly little fence needs to be hopped over like he's going to trip and fall or something.

I don't really understand the optimism here. It's BvS CG vomit with a brighter contrast. It just gives me a feeling that WW will have to save this one, too.

Bleepey

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

*shrugs*. I keep hearing Cap is a better Superman than Superman and the arguments make no sense. But whatever. Also people are saying Batman feeling guilt ridden about Superman makes no sense, honestly makes no sense. In BVS people were protesting him at the end of the movie and he ended up sacrificing himself to save the world from Doomsday.

LMAO. This is some good spin. You sir should be employed at the White House as their new press secretary. Fine work.

At the panel's Q&A, a kid asked if we would see Superman in it. Gal Gadot said if you were a fan of Superman, you will be satisfied with the movie.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Absolutely. Not sure what the people complaining about him don't like.

It's the cycle really

Announcement - "not my <insert character>"
Costume reveal - "I prefer comic version, wrong shade of <insert color>" or "costume looks good"
Trailer released "still not there but I'll give it a chance"
Movie comes out "GOAT version of character evar!"

jelly

I wish the weight of characters wouldn't turn buildings and stuff to powder. They make it seem like walking on earth would destroy the ground. It would be much more entertaining if they got bashed against walls and stuff that didn't crumble.

Top Bottom