• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Official Trailer 1

Should Superman eventually appear in the trailers?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this Lord of the Rings-y thing here.
dNXv6ih.png

Penguin

Movie comes out in November, do not worry about the CGI.

Yeah they still have 5-6 months of post to really nail the look. He was always gonna be a weird one since a mash-up of CG and human actor especially face... almost wish went with just something half over one eye so had more facial control on Ray

Poona

Amazing. Interesting that we saw Mera and Lois, but no Superman. I wonder if they're really going to hide him from all trailers.

Newlove

The shot where the team have a orange sky behind them and Flash is smiling. I reckon that's them seeing Superman for the first time.

The cinematography is gorgeous.
Music choice was maybe a bit too obvious but good trailer overall. Cyborg looks surprisingly good in a couple of shots but really bad in others. I know, the sfx aren't finished, so we'll see... I liked seeing him flying at the end with his mask on.

Aquaman looks dope as fuck and as terrible as The Flash costume is, the speed force effects are incredible. Based Snyder. Wonder Woman and Bats looked good too. Provided this gets a slightly better reception than BvS, I could see Aquaman actually becoming somewhat popular.

Not getting my hopes up too much but at least we know we're going to get a true superhero visual feast. And the variety of characters already makes that part more interesting than it was in BvS.
Plus, I'm glad they didn't show Supes.

Trojan X

Banned
Love the cut of the trailer.

Music felt inappropriate.

Wonder Woman looks like she has a cute yummy ass.

Damn, DAT FLASH IS FRIGGING FAST!!!

So far... I don't feel overly excited like when I watched the Man of Steel trailer for the first time so that means that there is a problem. Oh boy...

Ninjimbo

Bruce on the horse was my favorite part. I don't know why. It looked so epic with him standing over the village. That felt like the Seven Samurai influence Zack has been mulling over.

Kusagari

Aqauaman consistently looks like the only interesting thing in the movie.

Which is hilarious, considering his reputation.

Joe T.

These comic book movie trailers just don't do anything for me anymore because I thought this one was laughably bad. I don't know if it's just being burned out from one too many mindless blockbusters or Logan having spoiled things for me.

Sliver

Looks bad. Another empty, post-apocalytpic cityscape for them to fight in for a half hour in the end too. Wooo boy

Sou Da

Love the cut of the trailer.

Music felt inappropriate.

Wonder Woman looks like she has a cute yummy ass

Damn, DAT FLASH IS FRIGGING FAST!!!

So far... I don't feel overly excited like when I watched the Man of Steel trailer for the first time so that means that there is a problem. Oh boy...
What an incredible character.

Toa TAK

Banned
Looks cool.

But his movies always look cool.

Just deliver on a good story and characters.

And Cyclops will never not suck excluding Teen Titans.

Alienous

There's some stunning cinematography in there.

And Cyborg actually directly rescues some people.

But I don't trust Snyder to make a good movie, not when he botched Batman v Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom