• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Official Trailer 1

Should Superman eventually appear in the trailers?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks cool.

But his movies always look cool.

Just deliver on a good story and characters.
tumblr_mm6cnzLf2o1s4y2zbo1_400.gif

Liamario

Banned
I've never had an issue with Zack Snyder's ability to give great visuals. I hope the script matches up. Good trailer, I'm interested.

Xater

Meh.

Another messy trailer, for what will be most likely another mess DC film.

- Lots of cuts to random scenes that don't amount to anything? Check

- Bad at setting up the conflict of the film? Check

- Bad use of pop music? Check

- Lots of Snyder Slow-Fast-Mo which got old years ago? Check

I also still hate the Flash outfit it's the worst. I also don't think anyone or anything will ever get me to care about Cyborg.

Looked good visually, which is to be expected. Except for Cyborg. As usual, he comes off as an afterthought. Everyone else got cool shit to do against the Parademons and all he did was fly, which makes me think he's going to be kidnapped during that part of the movie and is going to need to be rescued.

Can Cyborg wear that mask through the whole movie? He looks a million times better.

I liked the trailer. If the movie was that for 90 minutes straight and never slowed down to a crawl to try to build a serious plot I think it would turn out alright. Snyder is just never going to get the writing down, it's his giant flaw. Just make a fucking wacky 90s videogame instead. Just crazy shit at all times.

Tizoc

No doubt itll have cool action but if itll be like bats vs supes....nah ill wait for impressions first

Well Snyder can definitely direct action. Let's just hope that there isn't a whole bunch of nothing before it like in Batman Vs Superman.

Honestly I'm more excited for the score than the actual movie - can't wait to hear the themes for Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg. Wonder Woman's theme is the best thing to come from Batman vs Superman.

VanWinkle

Huh. That was actually pretty awesome. I'm not hyped for the movie because trailers don't mean anything, but I liked that a lot.

yuraya

Holy shit @ all the action in this.

Snyder is going out with a bang.

That Flash dodge and fight scene was really good :D

That was not bad at all!

-Gadot gives off a leader-like vibe and I buy it
-That was way more WW butt cheek that I expected under there. HNGGGH!! This will sell tickets
-They let the aquaman (aquaman, right?) dude play himself. Great idea, I like him and his quips already
-Batman's new cowl sculpt looks amazing. Wayyy better than the first one (where he looked chunky and neck-less)
-The battle scenes - way too much CG and post processing going on, I find it unpleasant to look at, looks really fake
-Cyborg - uhhhhh......

As long as subsequent trailers don't have lines like 'Do you bleed' or show a 'Third Act Final Boss (TM)', I don't mind watching this.

Snyder at his A game with all this CGI and insane action scenes. Can't wait for everyone to constantly annoy Batfleck in the film for laughs.

At the very least the baseline conflict in this movie should be more clearly motivated than all the contrived bullshit that led into the set up and resolution of Batman vs. Superman in Batman v. Superman

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Anyone saying this is a good trailer better not complain about it being a cgi-fest when the movie releases. It's a cgi-fest, quite clearly.

Alienous

"youre the Batman?!? YO!!!! im a huge fan!!!! i love the way you murder all those people!!!"

"It's good to see you playing well with others again. Oh, and before I forget, you're under arrest for blowing all of those people up a few months back - I can't have you doing that".

Said this in the other thread but what's funny is that they built all the teasers around that shot of them together, and we never even saw that in the trailer. Unless I just missed it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
CGI looks straight up like a videogame at times, if you told me some of it was from Injustice 2 trailers I would believe you. Best part was Aquaman, shockingly enough.

I still hate the whole grimdark asthetic Sneider went for (granted im not a big DC guy but when I think Justice League, I think colorful cast) but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom