• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesskid1

Banned
i hate when girls spread the legs like that. it crosses the line for me. girls are trained from 2 years old not to do legs like that. UGH.

do not post hyomin gif either. no girl looks good doing it.

Salazar

If it can get past MOGEF, I say let it stay.

YzWV7.gif

Ranvier

songs are whatever.

Since when has OC been about their songs? Their sexiness eclipses everything else they do.

Kpop songs in general were always whatever to me for the longest time. I couldn't figure out why but I just couldn't listen to any songs without the accompanying MV. Then i realized, The entertainment value for me broke down as 85% sexy girls, 15% beat/language I cant speak.

So, if you want to learn how to get through an album you feel "meh" about just do what I do when I listen to Kpop songs.

Find a song you feel okay about. Watch the music video over and over and over. Next time you hear only the song, your brain will associate it with images from the MV and play them in your head. Thus, getting you back to 100% entertainment and allowing you to listen to the song only, no need for MV. For songs without MVs just look at tumblrs of girls in that particular song while listening and you'll get the same effect.

Exceptions for me where I don't need to do this are epic high, mc Mong, and a few select WG songs.

Alta1r

Nah, I gave up cause Conc is an ICG bro. I'm not gunna do that to an ICG bro man. Altho I did find you on FB alt.

You bastard... I thought we were ICG bros too!

disappoint but really alt's gotta be one of the easiest people to find on facebook

Lol. This is true.

Haha at your Yuri comment. Stay in that bubble as long as you can my friend, once you realize how hot Yuri really is, all women thereafter will turn into slattern old crones before your very eyes.

Slattern old crones? You've been reading Game of Thrones haven't you?

Tenck

Since when has OC been about their songs? Their sexiness eclipses everything else they do.

First Yuri comment now this. I don't know what to say.

I listen to OC (and the rest of the K Pop groups) for their songs. I don't get the whole Sex appeal > Music thing, but eh, to each his own.

I'm sure there's others who think the same.

Ranvier

Haha, not reading it Alty but i have been discussing it extensively recently. Books are awesome btw.

And that gif did nothing for me, the spread legs reminds me of spider legs so it kinda creeps me out.

And thanks for the classic Yuri gifs, those never get old.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Kpop songs in general were always whatever to me for the longest time. I couldn't figure out why but I just couldn't listen to any songs without the accompanying MV. Then i realized, The entertainment value for me broke down as 85% sexy girls, 15% beat/language I cant speak.

So, if you want to learn how to get through an album you feel "meh" about just do what I do when I listen to Kpop songs.

Find a song you feel okay about. Watch the music video over and over and over. Next time you hear only the song, your brain will associate it with images from the MV and play them in your head. Thus, getting you back to 100% entertainment and allowing you to listen to the song only, no need for MV. For songs without MVs just look at tumblrs of girls in that particular song while listening and you'll get the same effect.

Exceptions for me where I don't need to do this are epic high, mc Mong, and a few select WG songs.
A~ing was/is one of my most played kpop songs ever. For the most part it's about the music. It just so happens that Nana is in the group too so that's a plus.

Edgeward

I listen to OC (and the rest of the K Pop groups) for their songs. I don't get the whole Sex appeal > Music thing, but eh, to each his own.

I'm not a fan of groups unless I like their music first.

Ranvier

Yeah for sure. I should have explained, I haven't really listened to music in general for a while now. I'm like 95% NPR podcasts, 2.5 percent Kpop, 2% 90s r&b/hiphop, and 0.5 % Bollywood.

That's why you'll probably notice I usually just talk/troll about the visual aspects of Kpop and every once in a while, ill talk about a song if I really like it. No offense meant at all.

Chesskid1

Banned
shut up oc, you know i dont like spread leg dance i told you this month agos. i gif'ed those two shinee members making out but am i into that stuff? no im not

really hope the dance gets banned if they do it on stage, it will be one of the only times its really been justified imo. ban the video too maybe.

every mother on planet earth teaches their daughter not to spread their legs like that.

i am really mad, i am fired up.

vanty

Is that Secret song based on an older Western pop song? Both the trumpet or whatever it is, and the "gonna be gonna be" or whatever they're saying both went bam recognisable in my brain. Song is alright, and Hyosung's hair looks much better than in the shitty teaser images.

I'm not a fan of groups unless I like their music first.
Music is like 99.9% of the importance to me. Not surprised when half of the SNSD fanboys in here have admitted that they don't really care about the music at all.

(._.)

Banned
Music is like 99.9% of the importance to me. Not surprised when half of the SNSD fanboys in here have admitted that they don't really care about the music at all.

It's totally fine to like a group because they are hot even if their music sorta sucks (oranage caramel).

What makes them retarded though is when they bash an entire group or members of a group that aren't hot (2NE1) but have obviously better music than every girl band they're jerking off to. Using that as a reason why you don't like the group...

ouFoJ.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
It is fine to like a group because they are hot even if their music sucks (oranage caramel).

What makes them retarded though is when they bash a group or members of a group that aren't hot (2NE1) but have obviously better music than whatever they're jerking off to.
then you wonder why you're banned from irc lol

i'm one of the last people that would be into this shit for the girls. nice try tho

Ranvier

Yep, also makes sense that half the Kara, 9 Muses, 2ne1 shippers claim to be great music connoisseurs.

Holy shit Secret more than delivered on those teasers. But yeah, totally going to get banned.

Song isn't terrible as far as they go. I'm not a huge fan of sax, but it's a decent sample.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yo guys seriously Sunhwa is looking so good right now I mean HHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom