• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whsiao

Neo Member
Man, what a waste, Blizzard should revoke invites for people who don't play it and give it to more deserving individuals.

Unfortunately that's not how it works with Blizzard games. You know how the saying goes, all the baddies get the loot in their games

Ashhong

I love you

Man, what a waste, Blizzard should revoke invites for people who don't play it and give it to more deserving individuals.

Well technically it's my relatives. He is a lawyer for a Blizzard exec and asked for a key for me. Part of the friends and family deal, so I didn't take a key away from you. Sucker :p

Gonna have to laugh at this.

You're just getting annoying. Blocked.

Ashhong

Yah, i don't have a HOTS invite.

but if you want to play someone who is really bad at WoL then hit us up.

I idle in the GAF channel, face found me once. Add me if you see me, not sure what your SN on it or my number is

I do pretty much all team games, more fun for me.

i39XIVyjzhF8v.gif

Quick gif for Nana :3

I'll make some more later

Oh, and I forgot to mention that this is ludicrously hot.

Fafnir

Oh! Japanese MV releasing tomorrow. As long as it's a new MV I'm fine with listening to OPPA SARANGHAE or however they translate that into Japanese.

I'll also be ok with them returning to retro cheerleader outfits as well.

jRx2H.jpg

6EZ7Q.gif
uWbk9.gif
x6zUk.gif

JHf9X.jpg
IIegU.jpg

ryan-ts

Lipstick is damn good, I've decided.

It also looks like PSY has broken the record for most "likes" on a Youtube video with Gangnam Style.

Peru

PSY Gangnam Style iTunes update:

#01 - Brunei
#01 - Canada
#01 - Chile
#01 - Czech Republic
#01 - Denmark
#01 - Finland
#01 - Hong Kong
#01 - Latvia
#01 - Lithuania
#01 - Malaysia
#01 - Netherlands
#01 - Norway
#01 - Paraguay
#01 - Phillipines
#01 - Singapore
#01 - Taiwan
#01 - Thailand
#02 - Belgium
#02 - New Zealand
#02 - Poland
#02 - Sweden
#03 - Brazil
#03 - Australia
#03 - Hungary
#04 - USA
#06 - Slovakia
#08 - Mexico
#08 - Peru
#12 - Argentina
#12 - Vietnam
#13 - Bulgaria
#15 - Luxembourg
#16 - Slovenia
#17 - Austria
#17 - Portugal
#19 - Greece
#21 - Macau
#22 - Spain
#23 - Switzerland
#24 - Estonia
#33 - France
#33 - UK
#34 - Ireland
#52 - Germany
#53 - Columbia
#55 - Cyprus
#55 - El Salvador
#70 - Italy
#73 - Costa Rica
#91 - Honduras

Struggling to keep up these days. Quoting almost ten pages back, and I have 100 ppp.

First of all:

SNSD - All My Love
Good. Nothing to write home about though. And definitely inferior to Time Machine

T-ara - Sexy Love
Excellent. The rapping is fucking dreadful though. Also, the new girl is pretty hot. Blond hair suits her.

Secret - Poising
Awesome mv, lame song.

OC - Lipstick
Best one out of the four. Really excellent. While they're wearing some weird shit at times, I really enjoy the mv too. I prefer a sexy concept like Secrets, but I can definitely live with this cute and playful concept too. Lizzy and Nana killing it. Raina too, to some extent.

Terrible. Nobody can seem to put out good teaser photos.

Her... neck?

I decided to kill some time here at work by ranking this year's girl group debuts. This is just my opinion, but who's with me?!?!

Code:
Group		Music	Looks	Style	Buzz	Potential	Total (out of 50)
Hello Venus	8	10	10	8	9		45
D-Unit		10	9	9	7	9		44
FIESTAR		9	9	8	8	10		44
GLAM		10	8	10	8	8		44
EXID (2.0)	10	8	9	7	9		43
AOA		8	10	9	6	8		41
Crayon Pop	9	8	7	7	8		39
EXID (OG)	7	8	7	7	9		38
GangKiz		7	10	8	5	7		37
Tahiti		9	8	7	4	7		35
Two X		9	8	8	4	6		35
Spica		7	5	6	6	8		32
She'z		7	8	6	2	4		27
EvoL		7	5	5	4	5		26
Lay.T		7	8	7	0	4		26
Skarf		6	6	5	1	3		21
Tiny-G		3	4	2	2	5		16

Before making that list, I didn't really think I'd have Hello Venus on top, but I do like them. The "Potential" column is really just a guess. For some reason, I like FIESTAR's chances to become pretty big.

There are a couple of debuts I missed because I really don't know much about the group (SixBomb, I'm looking at you).

Tier 1
EXID 2.0

Tier 2
GLAM
Hello Venus
EXID 1.0

Tier 3
AOA
Crayon Pop
She'z

Tier 4
Gangkiz
Fiestar
Tahiti

The others are hardly on my radar at all. Not sure why anyone is talking about Skarf...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Her smile. It is fantastic. That is some bullshit transformation trickery going on. On the levels of Zinger.

While I haven't followed 4minute much, it seems to me like Gayoon has thinned out a little. I am all for more meat on our idols, but Gayoon actually looks a lot better these days compared to the earlier stuff I've seen.

How soft are these idiots who think this "black ocean" is a disgraceful and pathetic thing to do? Why would you do anything that actively supports a group you don't like? Not as if they're throwing bottles of piss at the stage or anything.

Gotta agree with this. Sounds like an entirely legit act. Some people really need to get their panties out of a bunch.

To tell the truth, I miss Hwayoung. She was finally starting to look good and this new girl doesn't do anything for me. Is she supposed to be the rapper now? meh

It's funny that some people thought she would ruin the group they added her and she did, just not in the way that was expected. KKS is the Korean Shyamalan.

EDIT: To the dude that made the holocaust joke. Do you papi, don't let these haters get you down. Post how you want, hwaiting!!

I think the new girl is actually supposed to be a vocalist. Probably just gave her the rap after Hwayoung left to give her some spotlight. AS should take note.

But I completely agree about Hwayoung. While my severe drop in interest for T-ara is mostly due to the whole affair and how KKS handled it, and while she may have sucked and been a dead weight for a long time, Hwayoung finally rose to the occasion. Her absence sucks.

I definitely get equally pissed when sones try to slag 2NE1, though, and would not actually identify with sones.

I think roa is the only one her who would actually identify with sones.

i hate when girls spread the legs like that. it crosses the line for me. girls are trained from 2 years old not to do legs like that. UGH.

do not post hyomin gif either. no girl looks good doing it.

I knew there was someone who felt like this. When I inquired about it a while ago, no one could remember anyone saying something like that. So there really is people that feel this way, it wasn't just a figment of my imagination. I shouldn't be surprised really, there are actually people in this world that like shoes like these:

xQAIn.jpg

What a weird and incomprehensible world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom