• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvier

Sunwha has definitely gotten hotter compared to her IY days. I think she got a major tan or something, no more white paper.
though she may still be dumb

New song from Miss A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RneNYXzQ6J4

Nice, it doesn't seem like Miss A but I like it.

What's up with the use of the saxophone recently? Volume Up and now this, I don't mind it, but it's a weird trend imo.

Anyway, the song starts off really good but it kinda just stays on the same level after the initial buildup. Regardless, I'm putting this in my playlist, it's a good enough song and all I've been listening to in terms of K-Pop has pretty much been A-Pink's Hush album and BoA's Only One.

God Bless fiddle
i0mcZa28S2Hpc.gif

jizGA.gif

White paper my ass. She knows she has it, and goddamn it she's selling it well. Sorry, recently transformed Zinger... Sunwha just took over your spot.

Also regarding the music debate I missed earlier... I personally think music is subjective, and that's coming from a musician trained both in classical and jazz. For example, most of the kids in the music dept at my uni are music elitists, you know, the ones who are gaga-ing over Brahms, Shostakovitch and Wagner but what's fncking hilarious is that these kids are also riding Skrillex's dick like he's the god of dubstep. I don't hate dubstep, but why the fnck do these kids think I'm a weirdo for humming Usher or Drake? I understand if you're the jazz dept head and if I'm listening to Kenny G, but that's totally different.

There's a certain elitism stemming from people who study music... it's like anything that has a ii V I or if the song isn't using secondary dominants, tritone subs, atonality, or whatever special shit music theorists named, these people go batshit insane.

I don't give a shit if you think the music I'm listening to is utter drivel, music is music and if my ears like it you bet your ass I'm gonna be listening to it(that's why I listen to K-Pop lol).

Anyway, a friend just sent me this: a cover of I Love You(original by S.E.S) by Arden Cho(a YouTube personality apparently). It's a great cover and all, but damn, she is beautiful with a capital B. I think I may have fallen in love lol.

RubyFaith

Secret is actually using the same sound as their previous music. They're consistent, not saying it's bad but the song sounds good to me. They've been using the sax before everyone else.

^ Arden Cho also did a cover to Beast's Beautiful Night and it was beautiful.

Ranvier

Also regarding the music debate I missed earlier... I personally think music is subjective, and that's coming from a musician trained both in classical and jazz. For example, most of the kids in the music dept at my uni are music elitists, you know, the ones who are gaga-ing over Brahms, Shostakovitch and Wagner but what's fncking hilarious is that these kids are also riding Skrillex's dick like he's the god of dubstep. I don't hate dubstep, but why the fnck do these kids think I'm a weirdo for humming Usher or Drake? I understand if you're the jazz dept head and if I'm listening to Kenny G, but that's totally different.

There's a certain elitism stemming from people who study music... it's like anything that has a ii V I or if the song isn't using secondary dominants, tritone subs, atonality, or whatever special shit music theorists named, these people go batshit insane.

I don't give a shit if you think the music I'm listening to is utter drivel, music is music and if my ears like it you bet your ass I'm gonna be listening to it(that's why I listen to K-Pop lol).

RVyP9.gif

RubyFaith

I'm watching 4minute's episode of tvn Taxi right now. I didn't even know this show existed. Also, I haven't seen any gifs related to this episode. The heck.

ibrYabtaxC4lXk.gif

T.O.P

Banned
Big Bang’s Seungri Gets “Exposed” By FRIDAY, Bones Lots & Loves Fetish Sex

SeungriFRIDAYSex.jpg

Big Bang‘s Seungri had sex with a Japanese person (assume it’s a woman, right? :eek:) and sucks and/or is weird in bed, according to Japanese tabloid FRIDAY.

As you can see, it’s pictures of him sleeping in bed, presumably next to a woman he just had sex with.

There are not many details at the moment, and I’m trying to get a hold of the article so I can translate it, but the rumor du jour at the moment is that his fetish is BDSM.

Personally though? I prefer to think the woman is complaining because she got her pussy beat up by his helicopter technique that he learned from JAV.

Some VIPs are trying to get this suppressed even though it’s ALREADY OUT IN PUBLICATION, and in all seriousness, the only damaging part about this is that he might be bad and/or weird in bed.

gimme gimme gimme!
tumblr_ma8usgEfhl1qi56lt.gif

RubyFaith

What's the show about?

It's like a variety interview. They're just driving in a taxi and being talkative and goofy.

I'm at the part where they're eating at a public restaurant now. It's fun so far and I'm kicking myself for not watching this sooner.

Sohyun says her complex is having a double chin. ROFL.

Peru

You're watching TravelMaker as well? I've fallen behind watching raws so may wait for more subs.

i hate when girls spread the legs like that. it crosses the line for me. girls are trained from 2 years old not to do legs like that. UGH.

Chess, you know what I'm going to say: You're an absolute idiot.

Funny that the song doesn't have that lame online MV rating symbol. Better to just skip that process eh, TS Ent?

Music Bank will be swift with the banhammer.. but maybe let it slide once for publicity.

milkham

Chess, you know what I'm going to say: You're an absolute idiot.

Funny that the song doesn't have that lame online MV rating symbol. Better to just skip that process eh, TS Ent?

Music Bank will be swift with the banhammer.. but maybe let it slide once for publicity.

good thing we have bit-torrent to preserve it, for science.

RubyFaith

That censorship cause isn't for another three months. Everyone is getting their sexy on before kpop videos become box sets and boring concepts. Enjoy it while you can.

You're watching TravelMaker as well? I've fallen behind watching raws so may wait for more subs.

I've watched the raw episodes up to episode six and skimmed the last ones. I'm waiting for the subs now, which are taking forever but I'm patient...enough.

EDIT

awwwww shit, I think Zinger just gained another fan.

Peru

That censorship cause isn't for another three months. Everyone is getting their sexy on before kpop videos become box sets and boring concepts. Enjoy it while you can.

It's already implemented, which is why you see lots of "15" ratings etc on videos. They said they would give labels a 'get out of jail free' card the first three months, though, so we'll see if it becomes stricter later on. I don't think it will root out sexy videos, just needlessly put "15" and "19" ratings on innocent stuff.

RubyFaith

It's already implemented, which is why you see lots of "15" ratings etc on videos. They said they would give labels a 'get out of jail free' card the first three months, though, so we'll see if it becomes stricter later on. I don't think it will root out sexy videos, just needlessly put "15" and "19" ratings on innocent stuff.

So since it's already in action, does that mean everyone has to do box sets or no? I was confused on this whole deal because I wasn't really following it but I know it was rustling my jimmies. Box sets are the devil.

Peru

So since it's already in action, does that mean everyone has to do box sets or no? I was confused on this whole deal because I wasn't really following it but I know it was rustling my jimmies. Box sets are the devil.

Why would they have to do box sets?

/starts watching "Poison"

That body...

Also, I don't know if I can ask it here - how do you guys find MVs in HD quality? I am downloading them from YT, but I'm sure there is a better way. Let me know by PM if you don't want to write it here.

luso

Secret song

I think is boring.

i hate when girls spread the legs like that. it crosses the line for me. girls are trained from 2 years old not to do legs like that. UGH.

do not post hyomin gif either. no girl looks good doing it.

iS2Aclvo8PfJ3.gif

are you a girl?

I kinda agree with Chesskid1, is a "cheap" trick just to show some supposedly sexiness.
Spink remark is just sad.

Wow and lol. At least is not more T-ara stuff.

Tenck

Just found the Sexy Love T ara MV. So excuse my late gifs.

Hyomin one is pretty big, so that one might take a while :p

Around 114 frames vs 50ish from the EunJung one.

Edit: Had to take one off because it was killing my browser LOL.

vanty

Even if that stuff is true (probably isn't since Friday is like every shitty tabloid in any given country combined into one giant pile of shit) it's no problem. It'd only be weird if he did help wipe off the cum, that is a weird fetish ahah.

Even if that stuff is true (probably isn't since Friday is like every shitty tabloid in any given country combined into one giant pile of shit) it's no problem. It'd only be weird if he did help wipe off the cum, that is a weird fetish ahah.

Wouldn't that show him as a considerate person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom