• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

RubyFaith

Last page is just awful.

Suzy hate.

Dr Pepper promo.

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

That's because they aren't anywhere near their best songs I Feel Good the GOAT
which I see still has only a fraction of the views of their other stuff and the same numbers as their crappy debut
and Every Night.

Bruh... what did they do Hyelin during I Feel Good?

On the other hand, hotbody Junghwa is just absolutely adorbs... more amazing is that her face looks exactly the same 3 years ago and now. I mean everyone still looks similar to now, but it's like Junghwa preserved her face in a cryogenic state coz it seriously looks the same.

Red Velvet a thing.

ICC
Happiness
Something Kinda Crazy

Interesting that they seem to be performing Something Kinda Crazy more than Automatic. Not sure if it's because it's a song without choreo for some relaxation when performing or if it's more popular than Automatic. Wish it was Stupid Cupid or Candy instead though.

Also this thing they did, Irene did it in particular:
ICC
Happiness
Something Kinda Crazy

What a doll.

Album
Seulgi
Wendy
Joy
Yeri
Miscellaneous

I've honestly tried to get into AOA recently, due to Seolhyun's RM appearance, and the songs they've put out are great, but that's really all it. I feel like I'm missing something from them and that's why I've been ignoring them for a while. I've actually seen Miniskirt and Like A Cat before her RM appearance since it was posted almost everywhere, including here, but it was the same then, and the same now. The music is great, the MV's vary in quality, and the girls look great, but I still feel that they're lacking something that gets them in my radar all the time.

It's not like you have to like them. They've had several good songs, but no great song worthy of mention yet in my opinion. Just pointing out that AOA are not nugus. AOA have made it into the big leagues. They're super relevant (as far as idol groups go at least) both in Korea and internationally.

Wasn't expecting such a rich diversity of body types displayed by the backup dancers! Cudos India!

how does a man grow up to become riff raff

Not sure what people see in him, aside from a clown.

Pendulum

That's more like it.

(Visually)
The first 25 seconds ehhhhh
But the return of dark Soshi? Yes please.

(Aurally)
Am I wrong in thinking that this will not sound quite like the actual song?
Edit: Guess the answer lies somewhat in the demo version that was posted on YouTube

---

Edit: So I was just introduced to this Sechs Kies "Chivalry" performance. That start and 0:42 :p
"The fucking dick is in your pussy", "Just make that pussy roll"

Ym1r

Sitting here watching this drama all day, dying at how cute park bo young is.

I don't know if i can take anymore of this. I might actually die.

Ym1r

Finally someone else is watching it!

That cliffhanger on last night's episode though.

I'm on episode 7, I'll catch up tonight though. I clicked on a netizenbuzz article about that cliffhanger, but didn't read any of it thank god.

So far I think the pacing is good, humor is amazing and the acting is superb.

I can't get over how cute park bo young is, and how she keeps bugging the dude for sex rofl. Park Bo Young #1, also shit storm coming up, not sure if I'm prepared to see bong bong sad/hurt.

ramyeon

I'm on episode 7, I'll catch up tonight though. I clicked on a netizenbuzz article about that cliffhanger but didn't read any of it thank god.

So far I think the pacing is good, humor is amazing and the acting is superb.

I can't get over how cute park bo young is, and how she keeps bugging the dude for sex rofl. Park Bo Young #1
Her acting in the dual roles of Na Bong Sun and Shin Soon Ae possessed Bong Sun is really impressive. And yeah it helps that she's hilarious and cute as hell. I feel like the pacing dropped off a bit with Friday night's episode but last night's episode was really well done.

Spoilers for after you've caught up.
I honestly thought I was watching a thriller movie at points last night - Im Joo Hwan's portrayal of Officer Choi is unnervingly and unsettlingly good.

Ym1r

Her acting in the dual roles of Na Bong Sun and Shin Soon Ae possessed Bong Sun is really impressive. And yeah it helps that she's hilarious and cute as hell. I feel like the pacing dropped off a bit with Friday night's episode but last night's episode was really well done.

Spoilers for after you've caught up.
I honestly thought I was watching a thriller movie at points last night - Im Joo Hwan's portrayal of Officer Choi is unnervingly and unsettlingly good.

That officer choi guy though, I never would have thought. Dudes got the face of a fuckin baby and he doesn't look threatening at all, I was actually kinda shocked to see he is the villian.

edit: also kinda mad I started this, not even finished airing yet and I'm going to catch up tonight. I can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt EVER. I hate waiting.

So. I watched two episodes of that SM Rookies Mickey Mouse show, plus a couple of performances. Now I'm kind of perplexed as to why SM added Yeri to Red Velvet. Pretty sure they aren't singing live, but Koeun, Heerin and Hina all seem more talented than Yeri (Lami doesn't get any fucking lines lol). Not sure how old Hina is, but if it's true that Koeun and Heering both are 99'ers like Yeri, they seem like they would be better additions. Obviously there's more to an idol than just vocal talent (especially in SM), but the only thing I've seen Yeri be good at so far is MCing.

Video is great simply by virtue of being Sera on a screen 90% of the time.

ziPf6.gif

ramyeon

That officer choi guy though, I never would have thought. Dudes got the face of a fuckin baby and he doesn't look threatening at all, I was actually kinda shocked to see he is the villian.

edit: also kinda mad I started this, not even finished airing yet and I'm going to catch up tonight. I can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt EVER. I hate waiting.
Only one week 'till the finale anyway.

Officer Choi's acting is pretty stellar
his appearance looks harmless but he manages to come across as really shady and even threatening in the most recent episodes/

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Fuck you DSP.

Jesus Christ that looks terrible. Detouring the girls, add some filter on the background and voila. 20 seconds job...Goddamn.

Look I can design covers too now. Hire me DSP! Are they having cash troubles or something? That looks like dollar-store level material. For a new girl group, that's just sad.
11821342_824685097651h8ojg.jpg

llehuty

Jesus Christ that looks terrible. Detouring the girls, add some filter on the background and voila. 20 seconds job...Goddamn.

Look I can design covers too now. Hire me DSP! Are they having cash troubles or something? That looks like dollar-store level material. For a new girl group, that's just sad.
11821342_824685097651h8ojg.jpg

AAaaaahahaha. What is this. Austrian countryside concept?
Will they be carrying glasses of beer around in their choreography?
That cheap ass cover.

This is gold.

lmao, this is so bad.

From their faces some may be thinking "I did a big mistake".

I don't get it. They had teasers in a real field, with real animals and cute outfits. What went wrong?

Although now that I think of it, the mascot teaser already raised some red flags

I love how they have a cute unique logo in those teasers and then they come out with that generic 'pretty font' album cover.

Now unless their song is as iconic as Kara's Yodel, I wonder what sound they'll go for with those traditional german/austrian clothes (or whatever they're wearing).

Top Bottom