• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

"Goldfinger" sticks out on the "2" album with its different sound, and I figured it was Primary making another song to build off "Awoo"s good feedback, but it turns out is was kinda the other way around.

Interview with Primary and Suran

And I wasn't aware Suran co-wrote some of the songs (Mannequin, Awoo, Don't Be Shy)

Motherfncker!

Gold Finger with Lim Kim would've been fncking godly, why must you tease me so?!?!

And now that you mention it, I'm starting to notice the similarities lol.

Fafnir

RIP ultimate kpop couple.
3RZWU.gif

Channel SNSD ep 3.

Channel Taeyeon art time. Gummi, coloring, and phone app gaming lol
Whole segment on Sunny's melons.

Qa2BR0Q.gif
wnfDfrh.gif

JPoyywk.gif
C0f0iyL.gif

d9iWJwk.gif
OdJneq6.gif

8nU0hjj.gif

Channel SNSD ep 4.

Loner Taeng.
Hyoyeon actually good at these games but still never get's airtime.
Variety show with girls wouldn't be complete without a crying scene.
Channel Hyoyeon is just Soshi dancing to Sistar in front of the camera but it's the best one so far.
Channel Tiffany is watching her shop, le snooze.
Channel Yuri, damn Bee Bee An is immaculate.
Channel Sunny doing her makeup in 4 mins just in time for ramen.
Channel Sooyoung video diary pretty boring but wow she is beautiful.
Channel Seohyun, been waiting for this one. The weird thing is that instead of blending in, she stand outs because girls in Seoul don't dress that baggy.

cMg8AoI.gif
XT3vCnX.gif

72LqXqQ.gif
AwxjpYO.gif

M6nf742.gif
jy7Gkx6.gif

vanty

Is there a reason why Dahye has been posting some stuff in Japanese recently? Are they promoting there or something?

Anyways she's killing it

CMRYdl1VEAEwKDi.jpg
CMRYeHJUwAEUZ3p.jpg

BOOM

She needs to show Hani how to do her hair and get rid that crappy roller bangs stuff.

llehuty

[Episode] APRIL(에이프릴)'s ON AIR PRIL(온에어프릴) Ep.1
[Episode] APRIL(에이프릴)'s ON AIR PRIL(온에어프릴) Ep.2
Yo, these have english subs. Never saw this coming from DSP.

VIXX LR - 'Beautiful Liar' Teaser

액소더스 (AXODUS) - Hold On (Feat. 키 of SHINee) MV
Generic inoffensive EDM.

SHINee 샤이니_Married To The Music_Performance Video
SHINee so godlike, they can sell me anything with their performances.

Lmao, they always nail the timing of this news next to a comeback. SM are the masters of creating buzz.

...so that Nana girl from Orange Caramel. She's something else.
XYt0jRR.gif

LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, PLEDIS.

*flips tables*

This is good.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150812/73018563/3

Article confirms f(x) will come back towards the end of September with a full length album. Also mentions Red Velvet will be making a comeback earlier in the month.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Is there a reason why Dahye has been posting some stuff in Japanese recently? Are they promoting there or something?

Anyways she's killing it

CMRYdl1VEAEwKDi.jpg
CMRYeHJUwAEUZ3p.jpg

BOOM

She needs to show Hani how to do her hair and get rid that crappy roller bangs stuff.

Dahye is the true meaning of life, all my hnnnnngs.

feist_

Banned
Dahye's non-costumed, choreo version alone currently has more views than the combined total of both versions of all the other members' solo clips.

2758CC4F55C78E9B160C00
257C424F55C78EA70DF8BC

240CF54A55C78F1C152738
2601974F55C78EB90C7F61

272AEF4F55C78ECA2656E4
21637F4855C78E130204BE

2663044855C78E0602B3B7
2164564855C78E34024CE1

2661AB4855C78E22039466
2264844855C78E4302D80C

Nine Muses @ 1080p 60fps
150802 나인뮤지스 (9MUSES) - 다쳐 Hurt Locker [전체]직캠 Fancam (수원실내체육관) by Mera
150802 나인뮤지스 (9MUSES) - 드라마 DRAMA [전체]직캠 Fancam (수원실내체육관) by Mera
150802 나인뮤지스 (9MUSES) - 돌스 Dolls [전체]직캠 Fancam (수원실내체육관) by Mera

...so that Nana girl from Orange Caramel. She's something else.
After School had a good run...
[Fancam/직캠]150809 오렌지카라멜(Orange Caramel) - 날 따라 해봐요 @히어로즈 해운대 개막전
[Fancam/직캠]150809 오렌지카라멜(Orange Caramel) Talk @히어로즈 해운대 개막전
[Fancam/직캠]150809 오렌지카라멜(Orange Caramel) 나나 - 나처럼 해봐요 @히어로즈 해운대 개막전

150802 오렌지캬라멜 (ORANGE CARAMEL) - 나처럼 해봐요 My Copycat [나나]직캠 Fancam (수원실내체육관) by Mera
150802 오렌지캬라멜 (ORANGE CARAMEL) - 까탈레나 Catallena [나나]직캠 Fancam (수원실내체육관) by Mera
150802 오렌지캬라멜 (ORANGE CARAMEL) - 마법소녀 Magic Girl [나나]직캠 Fancam (수원실내체육관) by Mera

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Dahye's non-costumed, choreo version alone currently has more views than the combined total of both versions of all the other members' solo clips.
Well, she is the one active in self-promotions on TV shows and with her yoga stuff. Hopefully she becomes their Hyuna/Suzy/Hani because, well, they need one.

Edit: There should be a word for this phenomenon where one member is so exceedingly popular that they may well be credited for the continued survival of the group. It's a different dynamic than when they are only the most recognized but there are other plenty-popular members, like with AOA or A Pink, so I don't think simply calling them their "ace" or something of that sort fits well enough.

She has more and better butt than the other members combined too so it makes sense.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Byuntaeng approves.
CMUjnh2UwAA6XGH.jpg:large

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
While she does own a substantial round masterpiece booty by kpop standards, I don't think Hyeyeon and Uji are lacking enough to say combined there.
Haeryung has no butt.

Pendulum

Edit: There should be a word for this phenomenon where one member is so exceedingly popular that they may well be credited for the continued survival of the group. It's a different dynamic than when they are only the most recognized but there are other plenty-popular members, like with AOA or A Pink, so I don't think simply calling them their "ace" or something of that sort fits well enough.

remoras.jpg

JKTrix

I am looking forward to next week's episode.
xezwyap.jpg

Hey K-Pop GAF, where do you purchase your physical CDs and merchandise? As someone totally new to K-Pop, it's overwhelming.
First time I actually bought physical kpop stuff was like a month ago, and I've been into this for a little while. I just happened to be visiting a place that specialized in kpop, since I don't live in the US or anywhere else that would sell it.

Buying physical copies online is indeed kind of mystifying--but several people here have it figured out.

Ym1r

Hey K-Pop GAF, where do you purchase your physical CDs and merchandise? As someone totally new to K-Pop, it's overwhelming.

Gmarket
Yesasia
Mwave

Shipping on all of them takes a decent amount of time, Gmarket and Mwave are probably the most reliable, Yesasia is kind of sketch but they've gotten better now.

Yesasia and Mwave are a lot easier to navigate and purchase from, Gmarket is a little complicated in terms of browsing and selection of what you want (but its easy once you figure it out), and shipping is definitely a lot more on it.

Mwave also has signed CDs that you can buy, these are authentic, unlike most ebay sellers.

Gmarket is an all-around shop that sells a lot more stuff than just CDs so if you're looking for other korean-related stuff it might be a good place to look. Don't use Gmarket unless you want something other than CDs to buy too.

Generally, I would stay away from ebay, but I've had good experiences with posters from this guy. I purchased quite a few posters from there and was given extra ones as a gift for shopping with them.

For just albums and k-pop related merchandise, yesasia is your best bet.
For signed albums, Mwave.
For everything else there is Gmarket.

ramyeon

eBay is fine if you're buying from sellers located in South Korea. They post very quick and cheap as well, at least to Australia.

Nothing really mystifying about buying Kpop online - there are so many places to do so these days and it seems to be much more affordable.

Physical CDs are a burden for me though. I very rarely buy them and only for stuff I really love or vinyls or stuff with bonus tracks limited to the physical release. Much prefer paying for my melOn subscription every month since that gives me cheap as hell digital downloads anyway.

feist_

Banned
Mamamoo to be on Weekly Idol in late August. Somewhere around episode 212/213.

[ENG SUB] Mamamoo - Turn Up 21 Interview

[ENG SUB] 150729 Mamamoo on Behind THE SHOW

[BP SUB] AnimeSun TV Entrevista - MAMAMOO (Brazilian Portuguese)

You know, 9M's Crazy Cat Lady has her hands full these days fighting a war on three fronts. The long contested battles for best Muse and best Hyuna rage on alongside the one for best Moon...

...and because invariably someone is going to say Mamamoo are ugly or not hot: There are other reasons to like awesome people outside of hotness and prettiness. Hyori is god tier. That she also looks amazing is mere icing.

Well, she is the one active in self-promotions on TV shows and with her yoga stuff. Hopefully she becomes their Hyuna/Suzy/Hani because, well, they need one.

The Woohee Effect.

Since early on Dahye has stood out in her own way. Along with being a dance machine, she radiates charm and charisma. She's definitely more along the lines of Hani and Hyuna (as they all have "it" in their own ways), instead of a Suzy type.

So long as it doesn't lead to too much internal friction, it would be nice for BESTie to get some additional attention.

ramyeon

What kind of wizardry did T-ara fans do to the Billboard site to make them beat One Direction in that stupid Fan Army vote thing? They're even ahead of Beyonce by more than 3x the votes for the Final.

Pendulum

Mamamoo to be on Weekly Idol in late August. Somewhere around episode 212/213.

Yeah, August 26th (with SNSD on August 19th).

---

Hyuna's title track "Because I'm The Best" features BTOB's Illhoon.
Hyuna's "Because I'm The Best" is a dance song with a Ratchet genre (a popular genre in today's Hip Hop scene)...

---

Edit:
What kind of wizardry did T-ara fans do to the Billboard site to make them beat One Direction in that stupid Fan Army vote thing? They're even ahead of Beyonce by more than 3x the votes for the Final.
A thank you from China, where T-ara puts on their best concerts
(Also, once T-ara won the K-Pop division, I'm led to understand that other K-Pop fandoms were helping them in order to get the genre to win)

---

Edit 2:
Happy Birthday, Grasshopper. May you long continue to shine.
Running+Man+Yoo+Hyuk+Dance.gif

Top Bottom