• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kancolle Community |OT| - Torpedo Cruiser? I hardly knew 'er.

Made this for Aytrial earlier. Producer-san is recruiting.

ii7AxV66JFYPP.jpg

MSMrRound

B_RGI9cVIAAMIrr.jpg:large

Have you been counting your Pois?

Btw, anyone got any tips about Expedition no. 15? Somehow I'm not sure if I'm meeting the requirements...and just kept on failing it.

Azusa

I didn't expect to craft her.

I know that she is the best, however I like Akagi <3 more. Kaga is boring.
CF4b30X.png

MSMrRound

I didn't expect to craft her.

What recipe did you use? Along with which flagship?

B_UCxHjVAAA6VrM.jpg:large

Bwahhaha. Haruna, in my hands finally. Was the last of the Kongou sisters that I needed for the fleet expansion..that unexpected drop from my first clearance of 4-2...

Azusa

What recipe did you use? Along with which flagship?

Does flagship matter for construction? I read on wiki that its important only for development.

If I remember correctly I had Sendai as my flagship that time and I used 300/30/600/300 recipe.

Does flagship matter for construction? I read on wiki that its important only for development.

If I remember correctly I had Sendai as my flagship that time and I used 300/30/600/300 recipe.

flagship only matters for large construction if you want to get Z3/Bismarck

Azusa

I have unlocked 2-3 but decided to stop there and farm 1-5 to level up my DDs and CLs at least to first Kai.

Also today I crafted Mutsu :3
GXBKuzV.png

Do I really need two BBV to complete expedition 19? It seems its hard to get them. I have two copies of Yamashiro and I'm thinking to kai both of them to complete this expedition.

Ah, yes. I forgot about no duplicates rule. Well, I'll continue to try battleship recipe and hope for a new one.

Try farming 1-5 boss with BBV, CVL, 2 DD/CL (4 total ships max) equipped with anti-submarine gear and see if you can get a team of submarines to send for daily runs of 2-3.

2-3 drops battleships.

This game love to fuck with me.

Not long after I went through the trouble of turning Chiyoda into a Light Carrier and leveling Chitoda to 12 as a Seaplane Tender due to the complete lack of carriers in my fleet what happens?

Welp, onto my farming for another battleship. And and thank gawd I finally got to Kai'd Fuso because that girl in constantly getting hit by everything under the sun.

Azusa

Try farming 1-5 boss with BBV, CVL, 2 DD/CL (4 total ships max) equipped with anti-submarine gear and see if you can get a team of submarines to send for daily runs of 2-3.

2-3 drops battleships.

I crafted Hyuuga today. Just need to level her up and I can do that expedition.

EDIT: I-58 dropped while I was farming 1-5. Nice! My first submarine GET.

p9yxk7W.png

MSMrRound

That spin-off into the "I" node with the two BBs in 4-3 always give me trouble. From now on, I'm just gonna end on the first node if the compass sends me south, or continue on for two nodes if they happen to send me west.

By the way, anyone got a good Kaga recipe?

That spin-off into the "I" node with the two BBs in 4-3 always give me trouble. From now on, I'm just gonna end on the first node if the compass sends me south, or continue on for two nodes if they happen to send me west.

By the way, anyone got a good Kaga recipe?

300/300/600/600 worked for me.

Speaking of construction, though flagship doesn't matter (except for the ones mentioned above), I still glance at the ships listed on http://unlockacgweb.galstars.net/Kancollewiki/viewCreateShipLogList for whoever I'm trying to build ^^;

Azusa

Yay. My first Kai Ni is Naka~chan. And my second is Isuzu~chan. I have grinded 1-5 non stop and levelled several destroyers along the way too.

NArqnCh.png

My HQ level is 38 and I'm thinking to stop 1-5 grind and go to the third world.

Probably a good place to ask with all the knowledgeable KanColle people around - can anyone recommend any particularly interesting books covering the real world fleets that the Ship Girls are based on? I do occasionally enjoy reading up on the odd bit of military history, just looking to increase my knowledge on the ships beyond the brief KC Wiki entries.

Azusa

Probably a good place to ask with all the knowledgeable KanColle people around - can anyone recommend any particularly interesting books covering the real world fleets that the Ship Girls are based on? I do occasionally enjoy reading up on the odd bit of military history, just looking to increase my knowledge on the ships beyond the brief KC Wiki entries.

I'm reading "The Imperial Japanese Navy in the Pacific War" by Mark Stille now. Its more like a reference book about Japanese ships in that period. About guns, radars and other equipment too. I think you are looking this kind of book.

I'm reading "The Imperial Japanese Navy in the Pacific War" by Mark Stille now. Its more like a reference book about Japanese ships in that period. About guns, radars and other equipment too. I think you are looking this kind of book.

That sounds like exactly what I'm after, I'll go and take a look for it. Thanks :)

B_6i5QcUIAA4e_T.png

done with grinding Hoppou-chan for this.... back to grind my Hatsushimo, then Maya unless it is another CA that got Kai Ni in the next update

B_8NE8OUYAAMBNn.png

ONE AWAY FROM THE BOSS NODE ON 2-4 ONE. ARGH I cannot catch a fucking break.

B_8Na__UQAARwkq.png

But I'll certainly fucking take Akagi as a consolation prize.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Dope, had no idea there was maintenance today. Wish I had put my ships into repairs and set up some longer expeditions.

Maid

Banned
I always heard she has the highest AA stats, but I have yet to find a use for her.
Still, that second remodel is worth all the grinding trouble.

Top Bottom