• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye booed at Thanksgiving Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Banned
Weird.. but they probably think he's being arrogant. Which he is really, also he's an idiot for saying some of the shit he does.

Kibbles

zero_suit said:
People are still bitter about the Taylor incident...
Apparently he bashed her again recently.

[random: Taylor said in an interview earlier in 2009 that she'd love to work with Kanye. "When reminded that in 2009 she told Allure that the artist she'd most like to work with was Kanye West, Swift said: 'I forgot about that! Oh, wow! That’s...wow, that’s eerie, isn’t it?”" :lol]

Lunchbox

Banned
threenote said:
Because he fucking sucks. Oh, and because he's a complete asshole.

cause he made some blondie skank that no one will remember in 2 years cry?

kanye is a legend, mid western soccer moms should get over it

Ponn

Banned
Kibbles said:
Apparently he bashed her again recently.

Yea, he did all that apology bullshit then a couple weeks ago stopped in the middle of a concert and started slamming her, George Bush and the Today show talking shit and saying he wasn't sorry and he would have done worse. Usual egotistical arrogant rock star bullshit.

Salazar

Lunchbox said:

kanye is a legend, mid western soccer moms and NYC douchebags should get over it

I entirely agree.

Kibbles

Ponn01 said:
Yea, he did all that apology bullshit then a couple weeks ago stopped in the middle of a concert and started slamming her, George Bush and the Today show talking shit and saying he wasn't sorry and he would have done worse.
Ok, wow, what a fucking douche. He sits there and tells the media he's sorry about everything and feels George Bush, and then he does that?

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
threenote said:
Because he fucking sucks. Oh, and because he's a complete asshole.

Expendable. said:
bu bu bu bu bu Pitchfork gave his new album a perfect 10.0.

For real? And I didn't think that they could possibly sink any lower.

wow he's dressed like a total douche :lol

Can't wait for first week sales of his album, and second week to see if there's a huge drop

edit: fuck taylor swift btw

Ceres

Banned
I find Taylor Swift incredibly fake and annoying and hate every song I've ever heard of hers.

But Kanye is a giant douchebag.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Kibbles said:
Ok, wow, what a fucking douche. He sits there and tells the media he's sorry about everything and feels George Bush, and then he does that?

And in the end, his music speaks for itself. Nothing Taylor Swift has done can even hold a shitty, pack-in ipod headphone earbud to his latest and greatest creation.

I mean that whole heartedly.

Dennis

Banned
Lunchbox said:

Kanye fans are so pathetic. He keeps being a giant douche but they keep defending him like a battered wife defends her husband.

Kusagari

Good. If Kanye feeding off the hatred leads to more albums like MBDTF then I'm all for it.

And in 20 years Kanye will still be remembered while Taylor Swift will be a random tidbit on Jeopardy.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Ponn01 said:
Yea, he did all that apology bullshit then a couple weeks ago stopped in the middle of a concert and started slamming her, George Bush and the Today show talking shit and saying he wasn't sorry and he would have done worse. Usual egotistical arrogant rock star bullshit.

You guys can see the genius in that. You guys suck, Kanye am God.

DennisK4 said:

Kanye fans are so pathetic. He keeps being a giant douche but they keep defending him like a battered wife defends her husband.

Most people don't care about the personalities of musicians.

Well, unless they're Taylor Swift's target audience.

PhoenixDark said:
wow he's dressed like a total douche :lol

Can't wait for first week sales of his album, and second week to see if there's a huge drop

edit: fuck taylor swift btw

I would. Oh God I would.

DennisK4 said:
Perhaps because he can come across as a self-absorbed obnoxius douchebag.
pretty much this. He acts like he's an intelectual. He's not. Kinda like John Mayer.
But his latest album is an amazing producion.

Ponn

Banned
Fidelis Hodie said:
And in the end, his music speaks for itself. Nothing Taylor Swift has done can even hold a shitty, pack-in ipod headphone earbud to his latest and greatest creation.

I mean that whole heartedly.

Funny thing about music is everyone has different tastes. I could give a care less about both of them. I do dislike douchebags that have to walk around extremely arrogantly and pronounce they are the greatest, or they were robbed, or deem other singers unworthy of awards. If you are truly that great you shouldn't have to run around exclaiming it to people over and over. If you can't respect others, don't demand respect, that simple.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
DennisK4 said:

not a hemingway fan, then?

Ponn01 said:
Funny thing about music is everyone has different tastes. I could give a care less about both of them. I do dislike douchebags that have to walk around extremely arrogantly and pronounce they are the greatest, or they were robbed, or deem other singers unworthy of awards. If you are truly that great you shouldn't have to run around exclaiming it to people over and over. If you can't respect others, don't demand respect, that simple.

Would you really rather your pop stars be boring idiots that just smile for the cameras? Being a dickhead is cool, man.

Ceres

Banned
Lunchbox said:

Taylor Swift soldout Gillette Stadium in about 20 minutes today. Bieber Sr and Giselle probably have front row seats too.

Lunchbox

Banned
DennisK4 said:
when did he do anything to us to make us feel like a battered wife? his album is amazing, just cause he made fun of im on the bleachers cheerleader chick, everyones supposed to hate him? :lol

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
jon bones said:
not a hemingway fan, then?

I refuse to believe a poster on this forum would make such a comment. REFUSE!

entremet

I don't know why people care so much about artists being upstanding citizens--major crimes notwitstanding, in which Kanye is blameless. Just give me good music. I'm not trying to have a beer with them.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Dude has a huge ego, but let's be real, it's really hard to not have one when you make outstanding music on the regular, while also existing in a universe where there's ridiculous outrage over you drunkenly interrupting another lame thank you speech at a useless awards show.

Kanye's outrageous actions really fit the bit for the absurd celebrity world he exists in. How can you not love this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom