• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

What else would she possibly be doing? Would a banana have helped make it more obvious?

See, that's what I thought she was doing, but then I remembered she has no hands so I wasn't really sure of the whole logistics of it. Before they zoomed in I thought maybe she was using a paintbrush and painting something, but nope. A banana would certainly have helped.

EDIT How did she even get her clothes off, anyway?

See, that's what I thought she was doing, but then I remembered she has no hands so I wasn't really sure of the whole logistics of it. Before they zoomed in I thought maybe she was using a paintbrush and painting something, but nope. A banana would certainly have helped.

EDIT How did she even get her clothes off, anyway?
The magic of overalls.

Soma

Man what the hell.

So I decided to finally download the OST earlier so I'd have something peaceful to listen to while I draw KS girls.

Then this song pops up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC1yd7-FzeM and I start to get pretty emotional all of the sudden.

What the fuck.

I haven't even played this game in over a month.

WHERE ARE ALL THESE FEELS COMING FROM

XeroSauce

Man what the hell.

So I decided to finally download the OST earlier so I'd have something peaceful to listen to while I draw KS girls.

Then this song pops up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC1yd7-FzeM and I start to get pretty emotional all of the sudden.

What the fuck.

I haven't even played this game in over a month.

WHERE ARE ALL THESE FEELS COMING FROM

Main Menu Wiosna still gets me all the time.

Brings me back to when I would finish a route, sit there in stunned silence with my head in my hands, and this would just be softly playing.

Nocturne <- If you're Canadian, skip to 2:25 and see if you recognize the slow beat.

Nicol is a genius.

I didn't like Hanakos good ending. felt rushed and cliche at the end. I'm assuming the other routes are better? I mean I liked her, she made my heart stop a few times too many...I just felt her ending didn't give me proper closure. I was hoping to see Lilys reaction to Hanako and Hisao dating

Jintor

Super lazy, but I guess they earned it.

I would have lol'd if they had revealed that KS was actually spyware for Origin

XeroSauce

Fucking, worst, day, ever.

<3

kxZ2X.png

Poyunch

Oh my. Doing the Shizune line like I'm supposed to (by that I mean I was supposed to be finished with it by this week).

A chess match between Shizune and Hanako is like the best thing ever. Such an awesome scenario.

edit:
Wtf, Shizune insulting Hanako and her love for chess. >:I

Lily sure does like sex. Wasn't expecting her to be so willing. I always pegged her for a conservative type.

Misha makes my ears and eyes bleed.

OMG Aero

I'm not really sure what they are going for with most of the Pokemon choices.
Smeargle for Rin makes sense and I guess Abra is with Hanako because they teleport away so they are shy? But I don't get what Espeon, Dragonair and Grovyle have to do with the other characters.
Why would Hanako have a psychic type? A fire type would suit her much more.
Hanako would clearly have the chess Pokemon since it is one of the only things she likes.
gBaoW.png

I'm not really sure what they are going for with most of the Pokemon choices.
Smeargle for Rin makes sense and I guess Abra is with Hanako because they teleport away so they are shy? But I don't get what Espeon, Dragonair and Grovyle have to do with the other characters.
I haven't gone near the Pokemon franchise in forever, but Espeon->ESP->communicates nonverbally?

Lilly should have Zubat.

Top Bottom