• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

tumblr_m2x8nmZYI21qmzcz5o1_500.png

Rin... good times, Rin. Good times. Confusing times. But good ones, mostly.

How she can stand having her bare feet covered in snow, I will never know...

Soma

Emi = Lilly = Rin = Hanako = Shizune

ok actually for me it's Lilly > Shizune > Rin > Hanako = Emi

EDIT-

actually in honor of mother's day, let's talk about the real best girl:

Uld1J.png

(man there's like next to no decent fan art for Meiko)

Jintor

I wonder what the progress of the Japanese translation is going. I cannot wait for the fucking tidal wave of fanart when it hits Japan.

Assuming the translation is baller, of course.

Jintor

I'm losing my image of her in my head when I go jogging these days :/

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. She's very motivating, but it's probably better to run for myself.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
lilly looks like a dude

I was trying not to accentuate her boobage too much, didn't want her looking like a boob-monster. (I like boobs and all, but there's a fine line).

That sketch of Lilly kinda reminded me of Char from Infinite Stratos.

...I wonder if that was intentional~

Not intentional, but I like Char as well so maybe a subconscious action? lol

I was trying not to accentuate her boobage too much, didn't want her looking like a boob-monster. (I like boobs and all, but there's a fine line).
I don't think it's her breasts... something about her facial structure maybe? Sorry I can't be more specific, I'm not really an art critic. But it took me a moment when I saw the sketch to realize it was supposed to be Lilly.

XeroSauce

I'm losing my image of her in my head when I go jogging these days :/

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. She's very motivating, but it's probably better to run for myself.

You start for you, you continue for you. She's inspiration, like Denzal Washington or Billy Joel.

I have attained 100% without actually having 100% (so no final gallery image, i'm assuming that i'm denied by my lack of reaching alternate Lilly endings), hooray for me.
Hanako's bad end was fun times.

Well damn that's pretty much it I guess, I enjoyed this far more than I ever would've expected, still haven't been able to recommend it to anyone I know though, it just don't see it going smoothly but I really should, I enjoyed this more than a lot of the recent big hitters from the actual game market.

Soundtrack is still brilliant, I think it was the biggest surprise of all. I imagine the Student Council theme could pull me out of misery if need be.

XeroSauce

I have attained 100% without actually having 100% (so no final gallery image, i'm assuming that i'm denied by my lack of reaching alternate Lilly endings), hooray for me.
Hanako's bad end was fun times.

Well damn that's pretty much it I guess, I enjoyed this far more than I ever would've expected, still haven't been able to recommend it to anyone I know though, it just don't see it going smoothly but I really should, I enjoyed this more than a lot of the recent big hitters from the actual game market.

Soundtrack is still brilliant, I think it was the biggest surprise of all. I imagine the Student Council theme could pull me out of misery if need be.

I swear there is 102%.

Jintor

I'm going to have a real fight on my hands pushing for KS for inclusion on Game of the Year lists at my publication :/

At the very, very least it needs to go for best story and best soundtrack.

RurouniZel

Was going through some mega feels this morning with some work stuff and then I decided it would be a good idea to listen to the soundtrack again..

I must have sat in my chair for a good hour just straight up thinking about life.

Yeah, I've been doing a lot of that lately myself, trying to decide where I want to go and feeling frustrated with where I am.

At least I'm going to the gym daily now. I'm going to lose this gut even if it's the last thing I do!

Jintor

I wish I had a gym that was closer to home. I have to trek out a suburb if I want to gym. Jogging and home strength training seems to be enough for now though to keep me stable, but I need to modify my diet again. Bloody carbs keep creeping back in.

XeroSauce

Yeah, I've been doing a lot of that lately myself, trying to decide where I want to go and feeling frustrated with where I am.

At least I'm going to the gym daily now. I'm going to lose this gut even if it's the last thing I do!

Yea, going for a run today and some time relaxing helped me get back to full HP.

Jintor

I just checked and my KS article is getting a few positive comments a month. Woo! Looking back on it though I'd love to do a proper full feature story on it...

RurouniZel

Listening to the OST again. How I wish I could forget everything in this game so I could experience it fresh all over again. :)

I just checked and my KS article is getting a few positive comments a month. Woo! Looking back on it though I'd love to do a proper full feature story on it...

Before we moved to the Japanator site, I was really happy with the reception my KS review got. Definitely the most commented on article I've written.

Save for the Rosario + Vampire DVD set review which resulted in 100's of comments; half of them wanting to kill me and the other half defending. XD.

You should totally do it. No time like the present bro!

XeroSauce

Before we moved to the Japanator site, I was really happy with the reception my KS review got. Definitely the most commented on article I've written.

Save for the Rosario + Vampire DVD set review which resulted in 100's of comments; half of them wanting to kill me and the other half defending. XD.

You should totally do it. No time like the present bro!

If I had the opportunity to write professionally I would. WOULD.

Top Bottom