• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kayo Satoh: Sexy Japanese model, Street Fighter fan, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

demifiend

lightless_shado said:
I know it may be hard for you to accept, but that's a dude. Look at the back, and look at how straight the waist is as well as the legs. No curves at all.

Then every single one of my female coworkers is a man, baby!

JoeBoy101

mckmas8808 said:
Why are so many guys here saying "would"? Would you if he dressed like a guy?

Maybe not. But then there are some women I would happily smash, but have second thoughts if they dressed as guys to the level this guy is dressing as a woman.

Sue me, I'm attracted to the feminine form. Don't get pissy if the male form doesn't interest me.

Shanadeus

Banned
BattleMonkey said:
Being skinny is different than having no curves and boobs.
Anja-Rubik.jpg

kayo-satoh-kayo-police-012.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
eh, more power to him.
i mean, as long as he's not decieving someone in a personal relationship with him, i dont see why it matters what he wants to look like or identify as.

BattleMonkey said:

yep.

Compare
0.jpg

kayo-satoh-kayo-police-015.jpg

sexy-japanese-colorful-fashion.jpg

kayo-satoh-kayo-police-002.jpg

look at their waists and thighs. Those models are also very thin, but they still have curves. Women even have a different bone structure from men so its not very easy to get away with trying to have the same basic shape as a woman.

Ferrio

Banned
ChiTownBuffalo said:
OK, well mind blown.

This is one of those things, where when I go back home I will Google, and wonder if its a good idea.

Meh..why not?

I'd beware searching for Buck Angel stuff. There's vids of him riding a sybian and what not... which was probably one of the worst things I've come across on the net.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
JoeBoy101 said:
Maybe not. But then there are some women I would happily smash, but have second thoughts if they dressed as guys to the level this guy is dressing as a woman.
Sue me, I'm attracted to the feminine form. Don't get pissy if the male form doesn't interest me.

I didn't know you were gay my bad.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
JoeBoy101 said:
Wow, didn't know you were so ignorant of sexual psychology. Frankly, I expected better.

Hold on. Wat? What sexual psychology are you talking about? You said you would hit it before you knew he dressed up like a lady. And you said you would hit it after you knew "she" was a "he".

I take took that as an indicator that you are into penis and not the cooch.

Dresden said:

What am I missing here?

NomarTyme

mckmas8808 said:
Hold on. Wat? What sexual psychology are you talking about? You said you would hit it before you knew he dressed up like a lady. And you said you would hit it after you knew "she" was a "he".

What am I missing here?
Most of these people are just joking around. Some of guys are taking the comments too seriously.

Koshiba

BattleMonkey said:

Honestly, a lot of fashion models are so skinny they don't seem to have any curves or boobs at all.. It's pretty common knowledge there are a lot of models that look like they have the body of a 12 year old boy. Hell, if you're a fashion model, they don't even want your hips to be past a certain size.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
NomarTyme said:
Most of these people are just joking around. Some of guys are taking the comments too seriously.

They are also getting into the realm of gay/bisexual hating.

kinggroin

Banned
Right, well... fuck getting turned on by ...."it"?

edit: Her?

...just awkward. Gonna leave before hurting anyone's feelings; if I haven't already

sonicmj1

mckmas8808 said:

Reading comprehension fail, then.

Would hit before (he knew Kayo was male), would hit after.

In other words, she's feminine-looking enough that her sex is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom