• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

Nikodemos

razYFMc.png

o boy

if anyone else noticed the glove is on the wrong hang, good work

Pfft, it's not that amazing.

Let's see Ms. Nigri do Shin'i Ittai Ryuuko. Now that would be impressive. >:)

bfwings55

Real talk, am I the only one hoping that Ryuko was going to turn around at the end and kill Satsuki and be like I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU. I mean I know it was completely unrealistic by like halfway through the series but I knew they were going to team up but Satsuki was a horrible person until like the very end and it would have been rad to see Ryuko just straight up kill her.

TUSR

Banned
Real talk, am I the only one hoping that Ryuko was going to turn around at the end and kill Satsuki and be like I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU. I mean I know it was completely unrealistic by like halfway through the series but I knew they were going to team up but Satsuki was a horrible person until like the very end and it would have been rad to see Ryuko just straight up kill her.
I think you're alone. We are mostly team Satsuku here.

bfwings55

I love Satsuki. But I wish someone in a series like this would just be like "I fucking said I was going to kill you" and just do it and they can become the new bad guy or something, i don't know.

Also didn't that guy in the first episode who stole the uniform totally die? Satsuki and the elite four are fucking bad people really.

Zaptruder

Banned

What? No. Satsuki was best person once the entire context of show was revealed.

Steely, determined, ambitious, for the sake of mankind, because any less wouldn't have been justifiable.

She did what needed to be done to get the job done. And while things didn't play out exactly as she wanted; the whole thing wouldn't have succeeded without her steely determination that created an army behind Ragyo's back.

Evilisk

I love Satsuki. But I wish someone in a series like this would just be like "I fucking said I was going to kill you" and just do it and they can become the new bad guy or something, i don't know.

Also didn't that guy in the first episode who stole the uniform totally die? Satsuki and the elite four are fucking bad people really.

I don't hate Satsuki (though I am indifferent to her like most of the characters in this show) but I defintely wanted to see Ryuko slap her shit instead of having the Satsuki groupie brigade get in the way

You can probably handwave the Spy as 2 Star president of the Acting Club or something. I know Trigger probably didn't think that far ahead when they thought about having that Spy in the first place

sonicmj1

Ryuuko never said she was going to kill Satsuki.

In episode 3 she says, "I'm gonna crush your ambitions," (referring to Honnouji Academy and what it represents) but that's as far as it goes. The only person she wants to kill is whoever murdered her father.

Eusis

So I basically marathoned through the show and I needed an outlet to express how much I enjoyed it. I'm also glad to see I'm not alone in the KLK withdrawals.
Pick up Jojo as a replacement! Well, that might not really work out great, but it did kind of start up a week and a day later, and Crunchyroll will have the full first season in a few hours.

Akiller

Hello Kill la Kill GAF

I am working on a Twitter/Facebook/Petition campaign, the objective is letting them know that there is interest in a KLK game to be made.
I am pratically ready and i'd like to start this project here on GAf because i think it's the better place to make this initiave grow and give it the chance to be spread as much as possible.

At the beginnig i put P* in this project, but after I saw this:
http://twilog.org/PG_kamiya/search?w...la Kill&ao=a (but in the OP i am working it is said not to tweet to Kamiya)

But it was this: https://twitter.com/PG_jp/status/449426851371302912

That makes me change idea.

SO
------>It's important to focus on Trigger FIRST, make them realize of the potentaility of a KlK action game and SUGGEST them the perfect devs for that (I know it's P* for many of us, but it's better that Trigger realizes of it instead of hundrends of people asking Platinum for no reason making the situation even worse), so don't bother P* rather,
ASK TRIGGER FIRSTLY.<------------------

7XpvK.png

I know, in the beginning even I was considering myself a stupid for thinking about all this stuff, but through the internet and some friends of mine I found out that many others have seen some similarities between Platinum and Trigger too, and also want a Kill la Kill game developed by them.
I really have faith in this iniative but I'd like to know your opinion so I can realize if this can become a thing and launch it here and around the web.
Thank you all, let me know what you think,contact me, if the feedbacks are positive I'll share all the details to let's get started.

TheOGB

Banned
Hello Kill la Kill GAF

I am working on a Twitter/Facebook/Petition campaign, the objective is letting them know that there is interest in a KLK game to be made.
I am pratically ready and i'd like to start this project here on GAf because i think it's the better place to make this initiave grow and give it the chance to be spread as much as possible.

http://twilog.org/PG_kamiya/search?w...la Kill&ao=a (but in the OP i am working it is said not to tweet to Kamiya)

SO
------>It's important to focus on Trigger FIRST, make them realize of the potentaility of a KlK action game and SUGGEST them the perfect devs for that (I know it's P* for many of us, but it's better that Trigger realizes of it instead of hundrends of people asking Platinum for no reason making the situation even worse), so don't bother P* rather,

7XpvK.png

I know, in the beginning even I was considering myself a stupid for thinking about all this stuff, but through the internet and some friends of mine I found out that many others have seen some similarities between Platinum and Trigger too, and also want a Kill la Kill game developed by them.
I really have faith in this iniative but I'd like to know your opinion so I can realize if this can become a thing and launch it here and around the web.
Thank you all, let me know what you think, if the feedbacks are positive I'll share all the information to let's get started.
I meant to ask but forgot, what was that first Twitter link supposed to show?

Akiller

A KLK game would be awesome. A KLK game by Platinum would be beyond awesome. I hope this campaign grabs Triggers attention :)

tumblr_mt4rpgjKNb1qzp9weo1_500.gif

I meant to ask but forgot, what was that first Twitter link supposed to show?

the first is Kamiya's twinlog (his twitter archive), as you can see after the third-fourth KlK request without reason he got pissed off.
The second is Kellam trolling about KlK game requests.

But they are right for some reason, it's normal they reacted like that if you ask them for a thing they did not even hear about, that's why I keep repeating that we need to grap Triggers attention first.

Akiller

Reposting here because it was at the end of the page. It's a bit complicated to handle this because of the time zone ( here in Italy it's 12.44 PM), but it's ok.

Don't lose your way GAF. Good Night everyone.

Hello Kill la Kill GAF

SO

7XpvK.png

Thank you all, let me know what you think,contact me, if the feedbacks are positive I'll share all the details to let's get started.

Hello Kill la Kill GAF

SO

7XpvK.png

Saw your PM.

Sorry bro but I hate KLK as a show. Massive disappointment.

Platinum are great fighting game developers. However their games are all over the place. Some are great some are baaaad.

Akiller

Well, P* is only a suggestion ( they are clearly similar as for style) but It's up to Trigger to decide( in the ipothetic case this campaigh suceeds of course).
I know many of you are skeptical about this and I can't totally blame you for that, but it's only a matter of sharing or twitting, just a click. Let's give it a shot, shall we?

Sorry bro but I hate KLK as a show.

Hate it as a show.Love it as a game.

Akiller

btw. I also wouldn't mind seeing cyberconnect2 making a Kill La Kill or Gurren Lagann game. They have some problems in the gameplay department but they'd at least deliver on the spectacle.

Yeah, CC2 would be nice too after all. Especially after the awesome work they did with JoJo All Star Battle.

Akiller

A 30FPs fighter with drops is not what I would call awesome work.

Yeah, but from Naruto to Jojo's fighting game is a good step forward.

However that is not what I meant, I think CC2 are good at reproducing faithfully the manga/anime feeling and create a game extremely enjoyable for fans, so a KLK game with the same fidelity of the jojo one would not be bad at all.

javac

Man I'm so addicted to this show. I've been listening to the soundtrack non-stop. Man I love this show soo much. Looking at all these awesome fanart (a lot of good ones surprisingly!). The OVA can't come soon enough. I want more T_T

I don't even know German but Blumenkranz is permanently stuck in my head lol.

Top Bottom