• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

Silky

Banned
Getting the OT up right now, you lazy kids

I'll watch KI in a bit, this laptop isn't exactly fit for livestreams and my phone is charging.

So anyway did we look at the latest Textual Stream? http://www.ultra-combo.com/forums/index.php?topic=2747.0

Characters:

We’re hard at work on characters 3, 4, 5, and 6 at the moment, all in various stages of design and art, plus the unique new coding that each one requires.

Character #3 has two clear mastery levels. Basic attacks are simple to learn and will be understood rapidly, but once you strive to push the boundaries, expect to be extremely challenged. This is not a character that embraces “easy to master”.

Teases:

Finally, with the launch trailer likely to cause some head explosions, here’s some random teases of stuff from some of S2’s cast:
“Cornered” will take on a whole new meaning…
Be careful where you step…
Think a bit before that jump-in…
Fear the potential damage…
And that’s all you’re getting out of me until next week! Have a great weekend!

DrDogg

I am ready for my head to explode, and the "hard to master" character sounds right up my alley.

For the characters we know, here's what I've got:
- TJ Combo
- Maya
- Not A Mummy
- Aria
- Shadow Jago (with unique moveset)

So I guess that's 5 of 9, not 5 of 8. My bad on that.

.la1n

Getting the OT up right now, you lazy kids

I'll watch KI in a bit, this laptop isn't exactly fit for livestreams and my phone is charging.

So anyway did we look at the latest Textual Stream? http://www.ultra-combo.com/forums/index.php?topic=2747.0

Silky, greatest of all time!

I am ready for my head to explode, and the "hard to master" character sounds right up my alley.

For the characters we know, here's what I've got:
- TJ Combo
- Maya
- Not A Mummy
- Aria
- Shadow Jago (with unique moveset)

So I guess that's 5 of 9, not 5 of 8. My bad on that.

I know hints on Shadow Jago have been sparse but have we heard anything that he would make it this season?

El Sabroso

I'm really happy for the response Gaf is having from Riptor confirmation making hype in thread titles, that + Combo team in the launch trailer gets me more hype

Been a while since i kept up with KI. Nice to see cinder and riptor confirmed. I didnt know KI2 had online for the xbox one version, did they mention adding online to the original KI? Anyone know if the UI changes for season 1 owners with an update or do you to buy season 2?

hwalker84

Been a while since i kept up with KI. Nice to see cinder and riptor confirmed. I didnt know KI2 had online for the xbox one version, did they mention adding online to the original KI? Anyone know if the UI changes for season 1 owners with an update or do you to buy season 2?
UI changes for everyone. Free, season 1 or two. You're all playing the same game.

Top Bottom