• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct S2 Panel at PAX: Hisako, Shadows, and Story Mode

Pac3y

I take it Max is going to be narrating the story mode? Just trying to get my head around him doing it, watched him for so long it just seems a little surreal. Love him to bits though, top bloke.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
I take it Max is going to be narrating the story mode? Just trying to get my head around him doing it, watched him for so long it just seems a little surreal. Love him to bits though, top bloke.

Thanks much, dood.

Sadly, the VO they used was all temporary. Even tho I'm making the cinematics, there's no confirmation I will be the narrator for the final sequences and that was just used for timing. If I do end up doing it, I'll give it my best.

Appreciate the comments on story mode.

Thanks much, dood.

Sadly, the VO they used was all temporary. Even tho I'm making the cinematics, there's no confirmation I will be the narrator for the final sequences and that was just used for timing. If I do end up doing it, I'll give it my best.

Hey, I didn't realize it was you at first. I thought it was just a professional narrator.

If you do end up in the final sequence, I'm sure you will be great :)

Sydle

Thanks much, dood.

Did not realize that was you. : D

Good job!

Thanks much, dood.

I hope they let you do the final versions, I thought you did a great job.

Shadows:

250px-Dualheroes_box.jpg

I loved this game. haha

Has Iron Galaxy something anything about dojo for all characters lately? It has been so long since I saw it talked about it'd be nice to have it (re)confirmed.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Has Iron Galaxy something anything about dojo for all characters lately? It has been so long since I saw it talked about it'd be nice to have it (re)confirmed.

Every time it's asked, they give a solid "end of season" answer. Much like story, it won't be released before the characters are complete.

Hopegully, if we get S3, it'll be standard upon release, but who knows? Gotta see how complex they make it first.

wow, they could throw a humanoid poop in this game and it would be looked at as a fitting addition by everyone, Hisako looks like she should be in an entirely different game, she's seriously an excellent design that wears its inspiration on its sleeve..the original killer instinct had an aesthetic that tied all the disparate characters together, this ones is all over the place, like they're throwing darts at a board or something. Eh, bravo to the designer, he has a keen eye for this type of character.

Gestault

wow, they could throw a humanoid poop in this game and it would be looked at as a fitting addition by everyone, Hisako looks like she should be in an entirely different game, she's seriously an excellent design that wears its inspiration on its sleeve..the original killer instinct had an aesthetic that tied all the disparate characters together, this ones is all over the place, like they're throwing darts at a board or something. Eh, bravo to the designer, he has a keen eye for this type of character.

I can't tell if this is two-faced and insulting to audiences/designers, or just a poorly composed post.

Every time it's asked, they give a solid "end of season" answer. Much like story, it won't be released before the characters are complete.

Hopegully, if we get S3, it'll be standard upon release, but who knows? Gotta see how complex they make it first.

I'm just happy to know it's still on the table. I loved the current dojo but trying to transition from Jago to other characters was very difficult for me and lead me to eventually move away from the game.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Conker tie in... I like it.

The characters feeling less tied together is one of the major things I prefer in this over the original KI. In this game each character feels like they could/should belong to their own game. With a small cast that's probably a bad thing, which is why I'm glad they only added one new character in seasons 1 when the cast was pretty small, but the more the roster grows, the more the characters fit in by not fitting in. If there are a lot of characters that stick out like a sore thumb, then none of the characters really stick out like a sore thumb. I hope a season 3 happens and we start to get some truly ludicrous characters.

Sponge

Banned
Hisako looks awesome! So glad to hear we're getting cutscenes, too. Even more excited to find out Max is the one doing them! Love your work, Max!

Prine

Banned
They've really done well with Hisako. Not seen a fighter with a character that plays the paranormal angle this well.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I'll end up having spent a LOT of money on this game by the time it's finally done.

It's going to be an amazing final product. Happy to have put the money in. I'm at around $60-70AU or so at the moment.

Thores

Wow, she's great. Can't wait for the end of March.

Added her walkthrough video and a few more of her revealed details to the OP.

Top Bottom