• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 3 |OT| Super Microsoft All-Star Bros for Xbox One & Windows 10

Skab

Pretty sure Issac basically just confirmed were getting an Eagle teaser at the end of the stream.

I really want to play this game, but the whole business model is a train wreck. I will wait until they wrap it up and I can buy the whole thing at once... or just never at all.

This is silly. The game has had the best support of any modern fighter, and the business model has suited it perfectly. Theres really no reason to wait.

vg260

I really want to play this game, but the whole business model is a train wreck. I will wait until they wrap it up and I can buy the whole thing at once... or just never at all.

Sadly, you'd be waiting until the game is dead in terms of support and no one is playing it anymore. Of course if you only want single-player content, that doesn't matter, but for those who play the game online, a game getting continued support is hugely important.

NEO0MJ

While $10 is a lot I'd be wiling to buy him...if they fix the issues with PS4 Mad Catz sticks not working. Right now I can't support this if I can't play with him well.

Nabs

While $10 is a lot I'd be wiling to buy him...if they fix the issues with PS4 Mad Catz sticks not working. Right now I can't support this if I can't play with him well.

I'd buy a character that helps fund development of dinput support.

vg260

Yeah, that is really frustrating. I've been playing a lot on my keyboard :(

wat. KI has probably had the best business models of any FG this generation.

shingi70

Banned

Prepare to be disappointed as it's the model the genre is slowly moving too.

Skab

Wait what issue? I use a Mad Catz PS4 stick and have never had an issue with it working? Is it something with specific sticks?

Doukou

10 dollars is to much, they should at least give you 5 dollars in KI gold. Oh well atleast it supports tournaments.
I bet eagle eyed viewers is a red herring

Awesome ultimates confirmed.

dankir

I just love how they said it would be super cryptic and we had to search and comb through the video lol.

awesome good shit IG!

NEO0MJ

Wait what issue? I use a Mad Catz PS4 stick and have never had an issue with it working? Is it something with specific sticks?

I have a TE2 and I haven't been able to use it with KI for a few months now, even though it works fine with SF V. What settings do you have? Any third party programs?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I'm at work but..HOLY SHIT ULTIMATES AND EAGLE!?!?!?

200.gif

dankir

I'm at work but..HOLY SHIT ULTIMATES AND EAGLE!?!?!?

200.gif

Ultimates yes but that was it. We thought Eagle potentially and some super secret video we had to analyze but you got the Jago Ultimate video instead.

Still don't know anything about the other 2 characters at this point.

Defect

So it's going to be ten bucks per character? Yeeesh that's a little too much but I'll pay. This is the only game that I continue to support even though I don't play it as much as I used to. Best fighting game.

El Sabroso

$10 is a steal for a charcater, considering the cost of the Capcom pro tour dlc.

well against a pack of pro tour for 20 usd not telling you how much goes for the pro tour, clear information on that is better

still is 5 per character but kilgore is adding the other 5 for the pot of the KI tour

playXray

Are you looking in the MS webstore, Xbox 1 store or ingame store?

Edit: Really disliked Kilgore's playstyle from what i played of him, i'll give this a miss if he isn't part of Season 3. I hope they reveal the next character.

I've looked on then Xbox One store and the web store, neither has it.

galvatron

I do, but it isn't working for me for some reason.

My brother in-law used joy2key to get his hori stick working, if you need another option to try.

Just got the game a week or so ago, but haven't played online at all. Really like the game so far. My sister even said she'd rather learn KI than any other fighter we've tried together. Mashing and having it sort of work is pretty nice for getting her over the initial execution barrier.

Any other noobs want to get a lobby going sometime? Is there a lobby/lounge system in this one? How does friending work on PC?

ScOULaris

You beautiful bastards. You brought Ultimates back.

That was my most requested feature by a landslide. Thank you, Iron Galaxy and Microsoft. Killer Instinct will finally feel complete.

I'll support the fuck out of this new content now. Where do I stick my money?

ScOULaris

I feel so vindicated for when Keits told me in a Twitch chat that nobody cared enough about Ultimates to warrant bringing them back. I knew that I wasn't the only fan who felt that Ultimates were an important part of KI.

Wasn't it the most requested addition when they did those surveys a while back?

OniLordAsmodeus

Neo Member
I feel so vindicated for when Keits told me in a Twitch chat that nobody cared enough about Ultimates to warrant bringing them back. I knew that I wasn't the only fan who felt that Ultimates were an important part of KI.

Wasn't it the most requested addition when they did those surveys a while back?

You DEFINATELY weren't the only one.

Ultimates weren't the most requested feature, it was 2nd on the list...behind costumes. Still, it was up there!

I'm SOOOO very happy that they are back. They were the only things missing IMO.

Ultimates are coming back? Sweeeeet.

Not really excited about Eagle, but that could change when I see gameplay.

I'm loving all the goods though. <3

Memory

I've looked on then Xbox One store and the web store, neither has it.

Okay, download the free version of the game and check the in game store. I'm pretty sure you can buy S1 by itself there. If not then I assume they will be giving S1 away with S2 this month if they are tied together in the stores.

Top Bottom