• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer is Dead (Grasshopper, 360/PS3) screens

CaVaYeRo

Yep, and announcement came with new screens:

killerisdead_687601b.jpg

killerisdead_687591b.jpg

killerisdead_687611b.jpg

killerisdead_687621b.jpg

killerisdead_687581b.jpg

Surprised - I honestly thought it was going to be Warner here.

Coconut

Banned
Did Suda mention awhile back that he wanted to work on an IOS or touch screen tablet title or something? Not saying this will be it... unless its on WiiU *rimshot* but seriously didnt he say that at one point?

He did said he had ideas and then said something to the effect of the idea being to grand or something like that.

fantastic news, i hope deep silver go to become a major force next gen. brilliant news they've decided to publish it in europe, was worried we wouldn't get it for months or maybe never.

-PXG-

I wish more people bought GH's games. They might be more style than substance, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm tired of games that try too hard at taking themselves too seriously. Sometimes I just like something crazy, straight out of a Tarantino movie. This looks like a pleasant amalgamation of Killer 7 and No More Heroes. In other words..fucking awesome.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Boys BOYS!!! Come on, now. Let's enjoy the Suda love jiz.

Speaking of which, I never did play Lollipop Chainsaw. I heard it was very repetitive. Someone else said it was almost as bad as NMH2. Hopefully this will be as good as K7 and NMH.

Z3M0G

Boys BOYS!!! Come on, now. Let's enjoy the Suda love jiz.

Speaking of which, I never did play Lollipop Chainsaw. I heard it was very repetitive. Someone else said it was almost as bad as NMH2. Hopefully this will be as good as K7 and NMH.

Repetitive? I can't see how... I'm close to the end but through the entire game I always felt I was doing something new...

CaVaYeRo

Repetitive? I can't see how... I'm close to the end but through the entire game I always felt I was doing something new...

Yeah, but parts like The Farm almost made me want to abandon it. Don't know why, but completed NMH 2 in two days and for this I needed a bigger effort. Liked environment transformation though.

Top Bottom