• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer is Dead (Grasshopper, 360/PS3) screens

Kade

YsOkR.jpg

Fuck yeah.

Hiltz

isn't that the same ip though,the same name and guy from the other game.

Suda 51 pointed out that this new game is not related to Killer7. Besides, Killer7 is owned by Capcom, so for that game to get a sequel/prequel, it would be up to Capcom to make the decision. With Killer is Dead, the game is being published by Kadokawa Games, the guys that published Lollipop Chainsaw in Japan.

Is that Travis and Sylvia I see? Hype. This looks awesome. I'm just replaying No More Heroes as well. Always loved Grasshopper's aesthetics

kinggroin

Banned
either this game comes to Wii U or the next round of Sony and Microsoft systems better be fully backwards compatible. Otherwise, I'm going to scream and accomplish nothing.

If only Suda could get a competent game designer under him, all of his work would be legendary. Cautiously hyped, but it's certainly A+ for my visual tastes.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
The bloom in Sn4ke_911's screens is a bit much. Otherwise, dig the art style lots.

It looks gorgeous, and it sounds like No More Heroes 3, how can I refuse?

Mondo Zappa... it's no Travis Touchdown or Garcia Hotspur, but Suda still knows how to name them.

Randomizer

Looks like a Suda game alright, amazing character designs and art style. Can't wait to see a trailer of this in motion should look amazing. 2013 is shaping up to be an amazing year for action games.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Looks interesting, hope it's even better than NMH1.

A lot better actually, one can't excuse shortcomings for the first take on a quirky concept in that vein more than once.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Whats the word on? which plattform are Suda51 games better on?

bonercop

Hm, it looks a bit too much like NMHs to me so far stylistically. NMH and K7 were fairly distinct from each other by comparison.

Still, looks great.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
They don't need to release a single asset or say another word about this game, and I'm already in day 1 at full price.

Looks gorgeous. Whose publishing?

Robin Atkins Downe for main charater? haha.

Con_Smith

Banned
Say what you want about his gameplay mechanics, but I'll be damned if Suda doesn't have some of the most stylish games around. Can't wait to pick this up.

Top Bottom