• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

megateto

Bruce, it was hard to top your previous official threads but man, you've done it. Congrats/enhorabuena!!

Now, somebody tell me why should I visit killzone.com anymore :D

Amazing work!!!!!!

Spoo

I don't need to say it but...

AWESOME FUCKING THREAD. BruceLeeRoy, you are a god among men. Cannot wait for the release :}

Got here a little late, so what exactly stops people from posting before the OP can finish? Is the thread locked until everything's ready or something?

In any case, fantastic job. I'll play through the Killzone 2 demo in celebration. :p

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
The look of the banner isn't really my cup of tea, but otherwise I respect the amount of time and energy that went into the OP.

Well done. :)

vegee

Banned
This thread is one sexy beast.

Looking over the multiplayer, I had no idea it was going to utilize a class-based system. I haven't played TF2 (even though I bought it during the Steam Holiday sale), but I loved how the class system worked in RtCW. Sounds like this is going to be even better.

scoobs

Dear God... its beautiful.

mugatu.jpg

raYne

Jack Scofield said:
Got here a little late, so what exactly stops people from posting before the OP can finish? Is the thread locked until everything's ready or something?
Thread's OP(s) are assembled in a secret (shhh) part of the forum and moved over.

Ploid 3.0

I got this silly idea in my head of letting this game wait a bit before I got it. Or use gamefly to also try SF4. But now, I'm going all in with KZ2. Waiting on SF4 to drop in price, or another version (I can't see playing that without a fight stick. Those multi button moves look impossible on a controller).

I already know online is amazing in this game. Maybe this time I'll unlock the classes faster.

Not as epic as the MGS IV thread, but snake is as epic as it gets. Eagerly awaiting KZ2. q1 is the new q4 as far as I'm concerned.

kuYuri

Great job with the threads as usual BruceLeeroy. :D

Got my copy preordered at Best Buy. If only I had break from school. :*(

Wow very informative thread! Thanks! I've played through the demo five times now and am happy that I no longer suffer motion sickness. I've adapted to the games pace, so I should be good to go come release! Can't wait to play with fellow Gaffers

Top Bottom